Difference

Katsuki felt fried. His senses, his nerves, his head. The cabin reeked of alpha but he wasn't the only one uncomfortable. Their savior's also fidgeted, pushing into one another. The other rescues were a whole mix of distress abd excitement. It make Katsuki want to puke. Eijirou did nothing to comfort his nose. He couldn't. The boy was only 15, he hadn't even presented yet. He had no scent, no urges, nothing.

It was easy to tell with male's what their secondary gender would be. At birth they had a vagina which indicated omega. If they didn't have one, then they would either be alpha or beta later in life. Eijirou hadn't presented yet, but he was just so alpha it would be a shock if he wasn't. He also seemed the only one unaffected by the scents, sitting quietly and glancing around uneasily at all the strangers.

Katsuki also noticed he was the only one being modest. Innocent fuck. The other three alphas were just ignoring the fact they were naked completely. Eiji sat with his hands over his junk. Kat didn't really give a shit though his let's were crossed.

"So who are you fuckers?" Katsuki asked startling the blonde, looks like he almost fell asleep, dosing on the greens shoulder

"I am Yagi Toshinori, Pack Alpha of Yuuei. This is my son, Izuku, and his courtship, Shoto Todoroki."

Izuku waved pleasantly, a kind smile on his face. Shoto nodded in greeting, looking indifferent. "H-Hello." Eijirou started. "I'm Eijirou Kirishima and this is Katsuki Bakugou." He introduced us.

"I'm Ederoy." One alpha spoke. "Jeremiah." "Mila."

The carriage fell silent once more and Katsuki could feel his nerves skyrocket. He glanced up and found Izuku's eyes flicking from Kat to Eiji, deep in thought. His eyes met Kat's and the omega bared his teeth. "It's rude to stare." He snapped.

The green looked away quickly, bowing his head. "Apologies." He murmured. "No, what the fuck were you staring at us for?" Katsuki pushed. He didn't really care, he just needed something to distract himself.

Izuku hesitated before clearing his throat, a small blush on his face. "Your obviously distressed. With how close you two are, I would've expected him to try to comfort you. What's more, I can't pick out his scent. I can smell everyone else except for him.."

"He's still a pup. He hasn't presented yet." Katsuki clarified as Eijirou turned to him. "Your distressed?" He asked softly. "Obviously! And no, don't go fucking hugging on me, it won't do shit and your hands have been all over your fucking dick!" Katsuki snapped as he leaned away, wrinkling his nose.

"A pup? How old are you?" Izuku asked curiously. It was how most reacted. Since Eiji was already so huge, everyone assumes he was at least twenty. "Fifteen.." He mumbled. "I turn sixteen in three months which is when I'll present." He added.

"Wow. I'm eighteen. At least I will be in... what's today? We got here on the 12th, it's now the next day so the 13th.. wow I turn eighteen in two days." He smiled brightly.

The alpha next to him pouted. "I turned seventeen in January." He mumbled. "Shoto! Your a little pup too!" Izuku teased. His mate elbowed him. "You can call me a pup once your finally eighteen." He mumbled, smiling softly.

"What about you, Bakugou? How old are you?" Izuku asked. "Twenty four." Katsuki smirked. Damn right, better use my last name you fuck. Respect me.

Izuku laughed softly, "Really? I would've thought you and Kirishima were the other way around. You look so young." Katsuki elbowed Eijirou. "Y'hear that? He said you look old as shit."

"N-No! I didn't mean it like that!" Izuku spoke quickly, eyes wide and cheeks pink. Eijirou smiled softly and shook his head. "Relax, Kat just likes to joke around a lot. He seems scary but he's really nice!"