༓☾ twenty one ☽༓

Soobin's POV

I pick up the flower and give it a small sniff. I smile happily at the smell and decide to add the flower among the others in my basket.

Its such a beautiful sunny day out that I just couldn't stop myself.

I wasn't allowed out in the sun before till now and I'm soaking up every little thing I can. Just looking out the windows and up to the cloudy skies and shinning sun wasn't enough and standing right here, outside under the shinning sun while the morning breeze dances across my face and making my hair go crazy, this is what I have been missing. I love this feeling and to finally be able to be out here is like a fresh breath of air and in a way it literally is.

Its also the feeling of being alive.

I know that I'm dead, being a vampire and all, but I have never felt more alive than being outside in this moment.

"Oh Soobin, nice to see you out and about." I turn to my left to see Nahla Noona standing there with a small smile on her face. Her long hair goes down past her hips and her eyes are shinning brightly and ever so beautifully. She's wearing a long navy blue dress with long sleeves to cover her up. Her skin is absolutely beautiful and glowing perfectly in the sun's light.

"Its nice to be out, thank you so much." I say with a huge smile spread across my face as I take a yellow flower out of my basket and hand it to her in thanks.

Vampires aren't actually able to be in the sun, not unless a witch makes a potion for them to drink. I'm not sure exactly what its made out of but its something that has been done since the beginning. Thats why everyone here can walk in the sun and now I can too.

Noona was the one who made them all potions before she left after everything that happened with my Hyung and now that shes back she made one for me. I owe her a lot. I know that she has done this for so many vampires but for me its special. I have always wanted to come out in the sun and to be able to go to the beach while its shinning bright and to be able to hang out with my Hyung. Now I can do that and I'm very grateful for that.

"No need to thank me Soobin, it was my pleasure." She takes the flower from my hand and instantly tucks it behind her ear and she looks absolutely beautiful.

I feel my cheeks start to burn a little and I instantly turn back to the flowers in the garden. I can't let her see my cheeks like this, I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I'm not a child anymore, I'm an adult and I should start acting like one.

"No I need to thank you because ever since I was little I have always wanted to go out in the sun, especially to play with my Hyung. I wanted to do it so badly that one time I took the risk and ran out with my brother in the sunlight and it was so bright that day that I instantly started to burn. It took a while for me to heal and in that moment I didn't like the sun but then when I saw it shinning outside the next day I couldn't hold that grudge any longer. Even though it burned me badly I wanted to go out there again, to be able to experience life during the day outside." I pick up another flower, this one being purple, and I smile down at it as I turn back to Nahla while I had her the flower in my hand and she gladly takes it with a huge smile of her own.

"And now thanks to you I can do that." She chuckles at my words as she happily tucks the purple flower I gave her on top of the yellow one I had given her before.

"Well I'm glad I can help. But why pick flowers out of all the things you could be doing on such a beautiful day like this? You know winter is right around the corner, there wont be anymore days like this." She says gently as she starts to walk ahead and I join her with my flower basket in hand.