We're family now

My friend is trying to find this so [insert friend's name idk if she wants me to say her name oof] if you see this at some point, Comment rn lmao.

Warning: FLOOF
*3RD POV*

"Hey kid." "Hey Tony!" "Whats up? You wanted to come in early for something? A project, right?" "Yep!" "Whats it about?" "Um... we compare DNA to our family and stuff. It's required to be three people but I only have May," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

(I think y'all know how this is gonna go XD)

"I talked to the teacher about it and he said I could do May, and two other people I knew. I compared Ned and I's DNA too. I needed one more person and I was wondering if you would be ok with doing it." "Yeah. Sure Pete." "O-ok Cool!" Tony watched with amusement as Peter set everything up excitedly.

"Ready! Ok so you'll have to prick your finger and stuff and then maybe FRIDAY could analyse it?" "Yep. Ok let's get this thing going." They did the instructions and it was a pretty simple process. (Especially for them because they're really smart :))

"Hey FRI? Can you analyse this stuff?" "Of course boss." The two sat on the couch, ready to wait for- who knows how long?

"Oh wait. I dunno how long this is going to take... You need it by Monday, don't you? And it's Saturday now... FRI? How long will it-"

"Already done sir." "Oh. Cool."
Peter chuckled. "What're you laughing at Mr. Parker?" "Nothing at all Mr. Stark," he replied smugly.

"Boss. You might want to see this." The AI sounded almost surprised. "What? Is there something wrong with the DNA?" "No sir. You may actually be thrilled to receive this news." Both their hearts beat. Was it...? It couldn't be.

"I'm printing out the results now." "Uh Thanks." Tony took the paper, muttering a thank you to his AI.

"I- Holy-..." "What? What is it?" "FRI are you sure?" "Yes sir. I've already put it through a few more times to make sure. I have also sent it through Karen. It's a 50% match." "What? Lemme see!" Peter snatched it and They each held a side of the paper, both reading it over, and over again.

"Mr. Stark... I-Is this...?" "I guess so Kiddo." Tony froze as tears blurred his vision. "Shit," he muttered, wiping them away.

"...T-Tony?" "I'm fine, kid." Peter hesitated for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Tony's torso. He was on the verge of crying too.
Tony shakily sighed at the contact. This was his kid.

"Shit kid. You're gonna make me cry. You know what they say. Tony Stark has no emotions," he said with a wet laugh. "They're wrong though..." Tony wrapped his arms around the- his... his kid.

"I actually have family left," Peter said with a small hiccup. "Pete..." "No. I know I have May and I love her more than anything but... She's my aunt by marriage. Ben was my dad's brother. It's kinda hard to think about the fact that I have no one left sometimes."

The man tugged him closer. "You're not alone Pete. I've got you." "I-I know. It's just-" He hid his head in Tony's side with a choked sob. "I'm glad."

"Me too bud... Me too."

"Boss Mrs. Stark wants to let you know 'lab time's almost up and May will want Peter home in an hour.' I recommend you leave in the next few minutes due to traffic."