Wattpad Original
There are 17 more free parts

Cupid's Match: Wattpad Books Edition

Hello! Welcome to the magical and mythological world of Cupid's Match!

It's a world filled with crime-lord sirens, cupid hitmen, magic arrows, high school drama, and a mischievous love god whom our main character, Lila, can't quite stop herself from falling for. . .!

I started posting the rough draft of Cupid's Match on Wattpad way back in 2015! In October 2019, a re-written, professionally edited, and drastically improved version of Cupid's Match was published as an actual book that you can purchase from bookstores now! This is that version!

Because this version of Cupid's Match costs money elsewhere I'm not able to give it away for free. But I'm so excited to bring this new and improved version to Wattpad – the original home for the cupids – as one of Wattpad's new Paid Stories.

What does this mean?

This version of Cupid's Match is not free. You can read the first 17 chapters for free to see if you like it, after which chapters need to be unlocked using Coins.

I've given some more info on Coin pricing below in the FAQs.

If paying for Cupid's Match on Wattpad is not your kinda thing, that's okay! The original first draft of Cupid's Match is still available to read for free on my Wattpad profile!

I hope you'll consider reading this Paid Stories version, or even grabbing a copy of the paperback from a bookstore, as it really supports me as an author. But I know that not everyone can afford to.

Wattpad has always been the home for Cupid's Match and it was important to me to keep that original raw version on Wattpad for everyone to read for free, as well as bringing the all new sparkly published version to Wattpad's Paid program!

Whichever version you choose to read, whether you're new to the Cupid's Match world or a re-reader, welcome! I'm so happy you're here!

I'm curious - have you read Cupid's Match before? Or are you a first time reader? Let me know in the inline comments!

Hope you enjoy the story!

Lots of love,

Lauren

---

FAQs:

Is the Wattpad Paid version different to the free Wattpad Original?

Yes! I originally posted Cupid's Match on Wattpad as I was writing it. That meant I was figuring out the story for myself while I was posting. This version is based on that version – so it still has all the things that the original Wattpadders who read it loved – but it's different. I took on board feedback, I worked on the characters and the world, I edited, I revised, I re-wrote huge portions of it, I added lots of entirely new scenes (and cut some bits that didn't work!), I changed the structure, and I worked with a couple of amazing professional editors who tore it apart and helped me put it back together again in the best way possible!

This is the version that is available to purchase in stores. I'm so proud of it, and I'm so excited to share it with you!

How do we buy Coins to unlock chapters? 

You will reach the option to buy coins when you get to the first paid chapter within Cupid's Match. You can also purchase coins by clicking the coin button on your Wattpad profile.

If you purchase all of Cupid's Match in one go it costs 141 coins

If you unlock a chapter at a time, each chapter costs 4 coins.

Overall, it's cheaper to buy the whole thing at once (you'll get an option to do so when you reach the paid section). 

What if we have leftover coins after buying a Coin package?

While there are still millions of free books on Wattpad (I have quite a large selection of free books on my profile - including the original draft of Cupid's Match and two sequels!), there's also an awesome selection of other Paid Stories that you can spend any leftover Coins on.

Check out the Wattpad Paid Stories profile to see all the books they have to offer. 

Where can we purchase the paperback version of Cupid's Match?

You can search for it at your favorite book retailer / Amazon! Or follow the links in my Wattpad bio!

How much is the paperback version of Cupid's Match?

Usually between $7.69 - $11 depending on where you're buying it from!

Do you have any free books on Wattpad right now that we can check out?

Always! Have a look at my profile for all my current free reads!

How can we connect with you?

Follow me on Wattpad (tap here ---> LEPalphreyman), Tiktok (@ LEPalphreyman), and Instagram (@LaurenPalphreyman) for more updates and cupid content!