1. The Bus Stop

Rosé couldn't complain about her job.

She worked on a café to help her mom because the 41 year old woman had basically given up on everything she loved just to help her daughter pay college. She was working at an airport during the day and a barista during the night. And even that wasn't enough.

So Rosé started working as well.

She studied in the morning and worked at night, but all of this to be in her dream college. She really couldn't complain:

- I'm going home Rosé - her boss said - You're coming?

- Oh no, I still have to mop the floor, sir

- Well okay. Don't forget to lock the door then

- Okay - the manager left and Rosé went to get the mop

While cleaning, the blonde started to hum a song that she created on her guitar. Her goal was to write a song about sacrifices that people had to make to achieve their happiness.

Even if the song was hers, the blonde got a little upset every time she thought about it, because it remembered her about the sacrifices she had to make in comparison to her colleagues.

Every single one of her classmates entered that school due to their parents and their respective wealthiness, while Rosé was one of the only 20 students who entered because of their talent. The rest were all spoiled brats, which shocked Rosé at first since she associated a musical dream and career to honest and hard working people.

At least she had Jisoo and Matthew.

Matthew worked on the same airport as her mom and Jisoo was very wealthy but wasn't neither spoiled nor a brat.

And of course there was Lisa, Chaeyoung's best friend since childhood.

That typical beastfriend that stayed with you forever and wouldn't let go. Unfortunately, the only classes they had together was English and PE.

Well, there was her sister too. Alice lived with the Park's, but moved back Australia to find a better job since she couldn't find any in Auckland. But she would sent some money to her family and that helped a lot actually.

Her mom and her dad were a beautiful in love couple with one daughter (Alice), but unfortunately, her dad received a really good job offer in Australia which lead to their break up. Little did they know that in their.. Night activitie before her dad left, he accidentally got her mom pregnant.

Rosé was born in New Zealand, but moved to Australia because her mom and dad got back together. Things didn't go quite well, so she and her mom went back to Auckland. Alice went with them, but since she couldn't find a job, she moved back to Sydney to work in their father's company.

Complicated right.

Now, a little more about The University of Auckland - Bachelor of Music (Chaeyoung's course, Bachelor of Technology was Matthew's course, Bachelor of Law's was Jisoo's course and Bachelor of Dance Studies was Lisa's course).

Chaeyoung loved the university of Auckland but, unfortunately, she couldn't say the same about her classmates.

She tried to talk to some students in the first days, but no one wanted to be her friend since she wasn't wealthy.

After that, she would eat alone in the cafeteria since Lisa was still in Thailand and would only go back to NZ one month after.

One day, a Korean black haired girl and a green eyed blonde guy squeezed in her table and started talking to her like they knew her since forever. And that was how their friendship started.