Chapter 70

Emmett

I still couldn't get the images of what the human form naked wolf Sid had sent out of my mind, I was starting to come to terms with the fact that I might live with blue balls for the rest of eternity. Sure I had been the one to provoke those images but I certainly wasn't ready for the true repercussions of her very willing wolf. It also didn't help that I was currently on her guard duty with my other roommates after she'd chosen to crash in Daniel and I's bed. We had to keep an eye on her in case she tried to escape out the window again, but the fact she was still very much naked made it difficult to keep eyes on her without adding more fuel to the fire of my way too horny self. 

"Take turns getting rest, you guys take a nap for a few hours then switch with us for watch, sound good?" Ash voiced softly, keeping his gaze on our half of the room, away from hers. "Yeah sure." I nodded back, if I could even sleep at this point. It took a while of just laying there on the floor with my eyes closed before I finally drifted off into an amazing dream before Jason was shaking us awake for our turn on watch. "She's moved around a bit but doesn't seem like she's getting up anytime soon." Ash whispered as he and Jason settled in for their turn to rest, I yawned and nodded. It took one look to where Sidney was fast asleep to make me miss those sweet dreams of her that I'd been enjoying.

 "Good dreams?" Daniel snorted as he eyed me with a raised brow, he didn't have room to talk since I knew he was in the same predicament. "And great views." I puffed back as I nodded over at Sid, splayed out on our bed. "True." He agreed as we fell back into silence. The hours ticked by painfully slow, every time she moved or her breathing changed, I would hold my own breath as I tensed for her to notice us. It was inevitable that she would wake back to her pressing heat making her want us, I'd just been hoping it would be on Asher and Jason's watch instead, but of course it wasn't. 

This time when her breathing turned to soft panting her eyes shot open with a wild glint in them that both terrified and excited my own beast beneath my skin. We should have woke the others the moment she set her eyes on us, but her gaze seemed to freeze us in place. Daniel whined softly as we got shot to our feet, wanting to leave and stay at the same time, I was trembling in place as she crawled from the bed and stalked towards us. I couldn't seem to speak and Daniel wasn't much better, he was just whimpering softly as she approached us, her scent was just so strong. By the time I got enough sense in me to flee from the room and get help from the others it was already to late, she had circled around us to block the door with a satisfied smirk.

 "Wake them up." I hissed towards Daniel and he took a quick step towards Asher and Jason. "Stay." She barked the command at him and he froze in his tracks with a yelp, the sound itself startled the other two awake. "What's going on?" Ash croaked out as he realized Sidney was awake and back to terrorizing our sanity, Jason stayed frozen on the bed in fear. "I propose a little game, it's simple really if you can survive denying me for seven minutes you may leave without trouble, if not then you you cave to me." She purred out. "No way." Jason squeaked out.

 "Oh relax, if you do not like what I do simply say 'Game' and I will move onto another tactic, it's seven minutes." She smirked playfully, Asher was the only one who seemed able to think somewhat clearly. "Two minutes." He retorted roughly. "Five." She bargained back to the firm shake of his head. "Three, final offer or we don't play your game." Asher stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "Three minutes it is then, this is going to be fun." She grinned cheekily, I wasn't even sure I'd last one minute right now. "Jason you're up first since you seem determined to escape quickest, remember Game is the safe word here." She stated as he reluctantly dragged himself out of bed.