Ch. 9 The Blood

~Y/n pov ~

Richie had dropped me off at my house and was just about to leave, "Wait!"

He stopped and turned to look at me questionably.

"After all that, honestly, I'm scared and don't want to be alone." I told him.

"I would but what about your mum?" Richie asked.

"I love her but she's never here anymore, always busy with work, but it's okay, I just get lonely." I smiled sadly.

He smiled sadly at me and dropped his bike on my lawn before heading to my front door.

I grinned running up to him and jumping into his arms, I release him from the hug, dragging him inside and locking the door.

We both sat on the sofa, "Hey I have a confession." Richie said.

Uh oh, my mind started going a hundred miles per hour, scared of what was to come.

Richie noticed my worried face, "Hey hey hey! You're okay."

I felt tears trickling down my cheeks as Richie pulled me into a warm, comforting hug.

"Hey, hey. Its nothing like that." he assured me rubbing my back, "It's actually something I want to tell you about my family."

I pulled away from the hug, and squeezed his hand, encouraging him to continue.

"My dad he," Richie's breath hitched.

I leant my head on Richie's shoulder and rocked us back and forth soothingly.

"He hits me." Richie sobbed out.

I frowned as Richie continued.

"He also hit my mother, but now, he somehow convinced my mother to join in and she does, she's always drunk and sometimes ny parents never come home and I'm so lonely. I don't know if I would be here if it weren't for you. You were the onky reason I got out of bed. " Richie was now hiccuping as tears streamed down his face like a waterfall.

I felt my heartache," It's okay Richie, I'm here. I'll never leave okay? I love you and if you need to get away from your parents come here, no matter what time, I will help you."

It went silent, all his crying ceased, shit!

Was it too early for the L word?

Richie looked up at me, his beautiful brown eyes glistened with tears and his freckled, red cheeks couldn't have looked cuter despite the facts they were tear stained.

He sniffled, "I love you too!" he leant towards me and gently pecked my lips.

I smiled into it, deepening the kiss, before shortly pulling away.

Richie leaned his forehead on mine, "What the fuck would I do without you?"

I cracked a grin, "You'd probably still be trying to bang Eddie's mom."

Richie smiled slightly as the atmosphere lightened.

"Hey come see my room!" I grabbed his hand gently and tugged hik upstairs into my room.

It was pretty simple, the walls were f/c, there was a small blue bed overlooking the small window, in one corner was a desk and a bookshekf filled with various books and the other corners some draws and my wardrobe.

Posters and photos littered almost every inch of the walls, other various objects lay scattered around the room. (a/n sorry if you don't like! Just change it.)

Richie looked around in amazement, "Noice!"

I laughed at his reaction and pulled him to my bed, where we talked about things that had happened at school or in the latest film.