𝐒𝐈𝐗

Sorry for not updating, I've been hella depressed :)

-
When Hitoshi flicked the light on so his apartment, he groaned when he heard a small blow coming from the bulb, then the apartment going completely black, again.  "Whatever," he huffed, shutting and locking the door. He didn't want the blown bulb to ruin his good night, so he pushed it to the back of his mind and made his way to the bathroom. When he entered, he flicked the light, his eyes widening when there was a figure standing behind him.

Reaching in his pocket, he ripped the knife out and flicked it out, pinning the person against the wall, he pressed the knife to their exposed neck, "who the fuck are you?" He gritted his teeth, pressing the blade harder to their skin.

"I wish you would be this rough with me more," the person purred, raising his hand to pull the hood down, "I'm sorry for startling you, baby, but you wouldn't answer your calls or texts." The blond hair was revealed, the black lightening bolt on the side, giving away who it was.

Hitoshi's mood went from good, to out right horrible. An instinctive eye roll took over the lilac haired boy as he released Kaminari, making the blonde frown. "Hito.." he still had the lustful tone to his voice, as he reached out to cup his face but Hitoshi turned his head.

"Listen, I had a good day, now leave before you fuck it up ." He grumbled, turning back to face the mirror, grabbing the tooth brush and tooth paste, he started to do his nightly routine.

He noticed the glare on Kaminari's face, but chose to ignore it. If only he could ignore his damn mouth, or how he knew where to touch him. The blond pressed his body against Hitoshi's, his cold hands made their way up his shirt, rubbing them up and down his abs, "you know I can make your night better," he whispered in his ear. He almost, almost gave in, until there was a ding from his phone, which he  shook the blond off of him to grasp it out of his back pocket.

Izu: did you make it home safe?

To Izu: yes, I did doll x
Sorry for making you worry.
Get some rest baby, you have school tomorrow.

He heard a disgusted 'ugh' from behind him, "so what? Is he another one of your cock sluts?" The lilac haired male dropped his tooth brush, spitting out the paste. He turned on his heals, grabbing the blond by the neck once again, lifting him from the ground.

"Don't you dare talk about him like that." He gritted through his teeth, "get the fuck out of my apartment."  He recoiled his hand once he felt and electric shock go through his fingertips and down his arm, making him once again glare at the blond.

Kaminari was glaring right back. "Don't overstep you're boundaries, Hitoshi. We both know who would win this." He said, shoving his hands in his hoodie. "Call me when you're done using this new toy you got, your favorite is always waiting for you."

The lilac haired male scoffed, not wanting to start another useless conversation, he knew how it would've ended up. Once he heard the front door slam, he knew he was alone and continued his bed time routine. When he was finished, he went to his bedroom to change into his big Hut clothes when he heard a buzzing from his phone. He smiled when he seen it was Izuku.

"Hello?" He said calmly

"I can't sleeeeppp," Izuku whined softly into the phone, "can we stay on the phone?"

"Anything for you, doll."

~

"Hello, welcome to-" Izuku's sentence trailed off once he noticed it was the blond from the other day, the guy that was all over Hitoshi. His eyes dropped to the floor, not wanting to speak with him. He had to admit he was jealous of him, his skin looked soft like silk, his face wasn't covered in freckles and his hair was styled nicer than his, which was always a curly mess. Not to mention he wore outfits that compliment his body, his shirt was tight in all the right places and so was his jeans, hell, he was even confident enough to wear jewelry. He wore rings, a silver necklace and even earrings that connected from the top to the bottom, he was the definition of confidence. Something Izuku failed to have growing up.

He strolled to the counter, his elbows propping on them as he looked down at the menu, "So, what's the most popular drink you have?"

"O-Oh, um, the a-allmight frappe," Izuku's face went a bright red, the blond's eyes connected to his, intimidating him.

"I'll take that," Izuku nodded, turning around to prepare the drink. He couldn't tell if it was his over thinking, or if he was actually feeling the tension building up in the room. "So, you're names Izuku, correct?"

He felt a chill run down his spine, he could feel his eyes burning holes in the back of his head, but he nodded, "y-yes,"

"And you're going to UA university, right? Majoring in the hero department?" How did he know this? It wasn't like Izuku had social media, he didn't have the extra time for it. He was only known by the few friends he made in high school, all of which are in his classes now. "That's funny, cause you're hanging out with the leader of the black dragons."

The black dragons? Izuku's eyes widened, it was one of the many gangs within Tokyo, it was created after the League of Villains made their first appearance. But they didn't focus on taking down the hero's, they focused on quirks on underground operations. They've been monitored by the hero's for a while, but they've never exposed themselves. The leader stayed in the shadows, well, until now.

"How could a hero be with a villain?" The blond scoffed. Izuku put the whipped cream on the drink, the chocolate caramel drizzle on as well. He turned around, not wanting to see him, but he knew he had to. "Even if you weren't a hero, a baby like you could never handle the life that Hitoshi lives."

"T-That'll be 8.56."

Suddenly the blond grabbed Izuku's collar, pulling him close, "You could never handle seeing the blood on his hands, the countless lives he's taken, you could never handle the true Hitoshi." A smirk appeared on his face, "and you could never please him like I have," he purred, "So if you don't want blood on your hands, I'd advice you to leave him alone. A good little boy like you could never do what I can."

He released Izuku's collar, tossing a ten on the counter and grabbing the drink, along with a straw.

"H-Have a g-good d-d-day" his eyes started to water, making him bite his inner cheek to try and stop them from falling.

"You too, doll," he mocked, exiting the cafe.  Once the blond was out of view, he quickly went and locked the door, shutting the lights off to the cafe. He couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his cheeks, the saltiness burning his tender cheeks as he made his way to the nearest table.