XX

"Thank you miss

"Thank you miss." Seokjin smiled, features all the more ethereal under the soft neon glow of the ticket booth lights. Reaching out a single hand, Seokjin took ahold of five paper train tickets, the last of the night in fact. 

With his hair parted neatly to one side of his forehead, Seokjin turned towards the rest of the group, clad in his usual expensive attire as he held out the paper, "Here's our tickets for the trip." he chirped, eager to hurry up and get on with the three hour train ride. After staying cooped up in Seokjin's office all day the group had arrived relatively late to the station, time now going on eleven o'clock at night as the moon began to rise high in the sky, stars snuffed out by the light pollution of the city. 

Taking a step forwards, Aurora took a ticket into her hands, pinching it between her fingers as she let her eyes flicker over the words. She frowned, twisting her lips as she slipped into thought, "I've never heard of this place before. It's out so far from any populated areas." she commented, noticing that where they were going was nothing short of deserted. 

With a backpack slung lazily over his shoulder, Jimin came to her side, taking a quick look at Aurora's ticket, "It is." Jimin spoke, lips falling into a firm line before he continued, "But whose to judge someone on their living choices?" he smiled, adjusting his back pack a little before turning back towards the group with Aurora. 

The platform at this late hour looked like a murder scene before the crime. There was no-one here but them, standing patiently on the edge of the platform as they awaited their train. From the side, Aurora stared into the black of the night, watching from a distance as red blinking lights began to grow closer, an announcement ringing over the station that the train was arriving. 

The quiet was almost chilling, the night of the city almost exhilarating as she stood on the platform. She held her hand out to feel for the movement of air that came as the train pushed along, sweeping her hair from her shoulders and sending the material of her t-shirt ruffling in the wind. She shouldn't of been this close to the edge, but it wasn't like a busy day where someone could easily knock her over. 

"Stand back would you." a male voice spoke up from behind, fingers pinching loosely against her cotton shirt and pulling her slightly further back from the edge of the platform. 

Aurora spun on her heels, facing the male behind her with wide eyes. "Jimin... it's fine." she chuckled, "don't be so paranoid." 

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever." 

As Aurora stood facing the male, the train rolled up behind her, sending her into a fit of contagious laugher as the force of the train swept up a strong gust of air, sending her hair into a wild mess as she tried to hold it off her face. Her voice was muted by the sound of the train rolling against the tracks until it came to a stop. Her smile was wide, her giggling like a melodic tune to Jimin's ears as he stood before her, failing to fix his own hair that also got tousled in the wind.