Caught?!

Izuku's POV

I finally arrived back home. Akari, who had transformed back into his small form, decided to bully me once again by making me carry him back home.

"You're very lazy you know that?" I groaned as I walked into the house.

"Yes, I do." He smirked. "In fact, I bet the readers are lazy as well."

"What are you talking about?! Seriously, what's the thing about chapters and readers?" I asked. "You make no sense!"

"Oh but I do make sense." He laughed...Like an idiot. "Anyways...where are the others?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I glared that the small fox. "I'm going to take a shower...Don't bother me."

"Ooh! I want a bath!" A voice said. "Yonzo and I want a bath!"

"Wait, Kohaku! You can't just say that. I'm sure Master would want to take a bath first." Yondo said, coming into the kitchen in the form of a child.

"But I want a bath!" Kohaku whined, also in the same form as Yonzo.

"Master?" I asked. "What do you mean by master?"

"You didn't know?" Kaede, the forest kitsune I think, interrupted.

"I mean, how am I supposed to know when the only two kitsunes that I know the most won't even explain to me what it is?" I huffed, sending a glare towards Akari.

"Well, you see...There are many kitsune guardians...Of course in other fictional worlds, since you're the only known person to have a Kitsune...quirk thingy in this world." Kaede explained. "However...You're the only one who can use all of our powers. Not only in this universe, but all of the others I know of."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep!" Kyuu yelled, popping up right next to me.

"Well...How does this even relate to the master thing?" I asked, still confused.

"You...The last person who was able to do that was the first ever kitsune...Which is the reason kitsunes exist today." Takako said, dragging Kyuu off of me. "The first kitsune gave orders to us that anyone related to kitsune magic, but is not a kitsune, shall be called master unless the person is abusive or the person just wants us to talk freely."

"Oh...Well, if that's the case, I would like for you guys to speak freely! I don't really feel like I deserve your respect but...I would like to be friends with you all!" I said, picking up Yonzo. "I'll let you guys take a bath first since I haven't eaten dinner yet. Akari, over there, used all of my money."

"Really?!" Kohaku beamed, making me chuckle. "Yay! I want to go first! Yonzo come on!"

After seeing the rest of the kitsunes follow them, I sat down with Akari, who turned into a human now.

"Can you tell me their ages? I am very confused." I said, biting into the slice of pizza my mom left for me.

"Let's see...Yonzo and Kohaku are the only two kitsunes out of all of us, that are younger than the age of 10. Kohaku is 9 and Yonzo is 8. Their powers haven't fully developed yet so they may cause some trouble." Akari said. "I'm 18 years old and Ikari is 17. The other kitsunes are all the same age as Ikari."

"That's nice to know." I nodded. "So...where's Ikari? I'm sure I didn't see her go to the restroom with the others."

"Well, she doesn't like showering in groups. Kitsunes do that frequently in other fox form but she sometimes likes to have her alone time." Akari sighed. "I'm concerned for her...She's been that way since that incident."