The King and his Queen

This Series Finale is Gonna be cool Im posting 2 chapters instead of 1 long one. Also an announcement at the end. Thanks for sticking around. And as of now I rank #3 in lionguard, BOW DOWN TO YOUR SUPERIOR. Also Pls watch the video above.

The Lion Guard Began their journey to the Pridelands, Rani said goodbye to her Family. Azaad had to go back to his territory, for "reasons". Kion used the Roar to help him and the guard arrive in the pridelands faster. When the guard finally got to the pridelands, they found out that Zira was already defeated, and her pride joined theirs, and now Vitani is in charge of the new Lion guard. But Kion wanted to ask his parents about staying at the tree of life, he greets them and decides its time to tell them.

"Mom, Dad can I ask you something"said the young teenager

"sure kion" replied simba

Kion began to tell his parents about everything, about how Rani is now supposed to be the Queen of the Tree of life "she asked me to be her King. Is it alright if I go"

"but what about the Lion Guard,"said his Father

"I think Vitani has that covered,Mom, Dad, I really love her, please"

"if you really love her, then alright"

Kion then hugs simba and Nala.

"thank you"

That night, Rani, along with Kion and his family traveled to the tree of life. The journey was fairly easy with them knowing how to get there and Kion's roar. That night everyone stopped to rest for the night in a field. Rani decided to go out to think, about being queen, and how her family was alive the whole time, it was a lot to process for her, she had a bigger purpose in life and she didn't even know it.

"hey Rani,"said a voice behind her

"hey Kion, what are you doing here,"replied rani smiling at the teenage lion.

"I'm just checking on you, what about you"

"I was thinking, about my family, and how I now have to be queen, I'm scared, scared that I will fail. What if something goes wrong, what if I fail, what if-"

"Rani, its alright, I'm going to be here with you, always"

Rani leaned against Kion

"thank you"

The next day everyone Arrived at the tree of life, Kion and Rani's parents were talking and Kion and Rani were getting ready for their coronation. Later Makini, ready with the blue paint, Called over Kion and Rani. The couple stepped forward and smiled at each-other, It was the Happiest Day of their Lives, Makini then placed the blue mark on Kion and Rani's foreheads, it was official, not only were they crowed as King and Queen but became mates for life. Kion began to slightly tear up. 

Fuli watched in the background and saw how happy Kion was, he was the happiest he had ever been. Maybe he does deserve to be with Rani (But some loosers cant accept that and write crappy stories saying otherwise)She smiled as she walked off, wanting to tell Azaad Something, it's time she let go of her jealousy, and actually find happiness.

Kion nuzzled his mate and smiled at her,"I always dreamed of this"

"of what, being a king before your sister,"teased Rani

"sort of, but I always dreamed of being with the girl of my dreams, this is the happiest day of my life"

"and I always dreamed of being with the boy of my dreams, I love you Kion"

"I love you rani, were going to make a great team"

"we already do, you ready"

"of course"

Kion and Rani roared among the crowd in triumph, everyone cheered at the new leaders of the Tree of Life, King Kion and queen Rani.

Alright. Now the next one.