22

Queen/Author- What's one main thing that I've did in this book and haven't in all the others?

Answer will be at the end of the chapter.

Date:August 31, 2019
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"Lemme sing this song for y'all." Kd said out of no fucking where as we all was chilling in the living room watching tv.

Mama wasn't here tho, she was upstairs handling some business with ha job so we left ha alone.

"Ight, go." I paused the movie.

He cleared his throat smiling. "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he screamed while trying to hit the high notes sounding like a fucked up chicken.

"I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love." he slipped half the whole fucking song.

"AND IIIIIIIII-" he got cut off by Miry throwing my game controller as him.

I busted out laughing as everybody else did too.

"FUCK UP ASS VOICE" Ben laughed.

"Don't no why you laughing, that was yo shit." Kd laughed as he rubbed his forehead and as a big ass bump formed.

I smacked my lips and looked at Miry.

She gave me that innocent look mouthing 'sorry'.

I sighed shrugging it off, cause I couldn't get mad at ha even if I wanted to.

She gave me a small smile hugging up against me and I hugged ha back.

"Y'all cute." Kayla hyped.

"Periodtttttt." LeeLee dragged and I chuckled.

I unpaused the movie and Miry cuddled back up to me.

I don't know what it is, but I seem complete when I'm with ha.

Everything seems better.

We were watching a scary ass movie, forgot the name to it.

Something bout Conjuring 2 or sum shit.

"Oh shit, look at that ugly ass nigga." Kd almost jumped out his skin.

"Nigga you 's long him ugly, but you jumping. What you scared?" I laughed.

"Hell nawl, what's the nigga name? Bill? I kick his old weak ass." he shrugged.

"Can't be too weak, scaring everybody and shit." Ben said.

"AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kayla yelled. "Tryna watch the fucking movie, y'all breaths gone knock me the fuck out. Tear gas type shit."

I know this guhh didn't just say this.

"Ion know who the hell you talking bout." shrugged looking at the tv. "Casper must be sitting next to me."