i'm a bum

EDIT: NO MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE!! IF YOU ASK AFTER I POSTED THIS NOTE (WHICH YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY READING MEANING IT'S PAST THE DEADLINE) I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING IT

hello friends, ladies and gents, boys and girls, chiocs y chicas, and tori. 

today i was planning on updating the next chapter for you guys but i've been feeling pretty shitty as of late (physically, i mean.) and i remembered that i never finished that last character asks/answers thing, like, i never got 'round to finishing it. so i decided to do a new one. and i promise i'll actually finish this one and if not someone can slap me because i need to get my shit together and stop procrastinating, honest, i still have homework and i have had days upon days to get these projects done.

the next real update will most likely be on tuesday. i plan on making it longer for you guys, but i may end up taking a different road. i've been really thinking about the plot this weekend and adding some new twists, we're just about reaching the climax of the story (i say that and there's been all these weird sort-of climaxes but like, this will be the real deal. the conflict. and you definitely will not expect it.)

anyway, as for the characters i've chosen for this round, the list is as follows:

Harry

Louis

Niall

Zayn

Liam 

Lucas 

Faye (remember her? Eve's sister; I felt bad about the fact that I couldn't use Eve this time so I figured this minor character could be enough of a replacement if you had anything to ask about the Eve character herself.)

and I'm not a character but if you have any for me regarding this book or just random outside questions, you can ask them as well. I love hearing from you guys. 

i realize that there's not many to choose from but i'm going to bring in some more of the characters that have sort of faded off into the distance (i.e. louis' mother, who will definitely be playing a big role coming up soon, the rest of the boys, definitely perrie and i'll most likely incorporate some new characters in once we get the ball rolling) so hopefully this is enough to keep you satisfied for now!

the only thing i ask is that you don't spam the comments with like, 20 questions. please. keep it to a maximum of 5 or 6, and if you can avoid it, don't repeat questions. the cutoff is tomorrow evening when i get home, so any questions asked after i add the 'please do not ask more questions' cutoff edit at the top of this chapter will be ignored. you know the drill

comment inline or put the name of the character you're asking in your comment please!

x