the one with the most handsomest boy

dedicated to my girl nat_able
ー▪︎○▪︎ー

You opened the door to the practice room only to be met with about 15 pairs of eyes.

You gulped and froze taking in the scene before you. There were cameras and stylists and backdrops and clothes littered around the room.

It was a photoshoot.

Jungkook smiled when he spotted you, he motioned for you to come in as the stylists and photographers went back to their work.

You were still in your heels, skin tight pencil skirt and silk button up from work as you strutted into the practice room, high ponytail swishing side to side.

Taehyung approached you first since Jungkook was in the middle of his shoot.

"You look so... grown up." Taehyung said as you hugged him in greeting.

"Well you look hot." you said grinning at him. His hair was slightly wavy and you could tell the only makeup he had on was a tiny bit of concealer and a little clear lip gloss. He smirked at your comment.

"Nooo" he said. He truly loved being your best friend, you were each others hype man.

They all noted your presence and glanced to you and Taehyung talking, some confused over you all dressed up.

Joon, Hobi and Yoongi were in the middle of a rapline photoshoot. Jungkook and Jin were in front of another camera having an eldest and youngest shoot too. Jimin sat in a chair while 3 stylists worked on him. One as fixing his collar, another spraying his hair and a third putting lipgloss on his lips all while he played on his phone.

Jungkook was starting to get impatient that he couldn't greet you and started to lose focus on the photoshoot.

Jin had to smack the back of the youngest''s head and scold him, "The quicker we get this done the faster you can go talk to your girlfriend."

Jungkook whined silently to himself before puckering his lips and focusing on the photoshoot.

A few more photos later and they finished.

He basically ran from his hyung to scoop you into a tight hug. Jin rolled his eyes at the boy so excited to see you and walked over.

"Put me down, child." you said at Jungkook when he lifted you up a bit while he hugged you. You didn't want to break your ankle in your favourite heels by being dropped. He put you down and pecked your cheek all cute.

"Why are you so excited?" you asked, straightening out your skirt.

"Because i'm tireddd," he whined "I've been working all day!"

"Your job is singing and dancing and looking pretty, Jungkook."

"Well, i'm still tired." he said and taehyung rolled his eyes at the whiny baby.

"And yet you're still the most handsomest boy." you said loving how his stylist had styled his hair so his forehead was exposed.

"Did you hear that hyung?" Jungkook said whipping around to tell Jin but not expecting him to be standing right behind him.

"She's just saying that to boost your ego, remember i'm the visual, maknae." He said glancing over at you infront of them.

"What about me, I'm a visual too?!" Taehyung said before pouting at your side.

"Ok ok, Jungkook is the most handsome boy, Taehyung is the hottest face and Jin is the most handsome man. Does that clarify?"

"I'm fine with that." Jin said.

"She called you a boy!" Taehyung laughed at the youngest.

"Wait, what?" he said confused, he clearly hadn't listened that well.

"Nevermind, honey." you said shaking your head at Jungkook's idiocy.

"Aww, she calls the Maknae 'honey'" Hoseok snickered out, walking over with the rest of the rapline.

"Aigoo!" Yoongi let out in the cute sense but in a sarcastic way.

"You look very pretty by the way, y/n." Jin said respectfully. He noticed that you felt a bit overdressed having come from work to see them by the way you kept fixing your skirt and tugging the sleeves of your silk shirt.

"Oh, Thank you." you said smiling at him lightly before bowing a bit.

"You look very professional." Hoseok complimented.

"Is Jungkook the only one who isn't going to compliment me?" you asked at Jungkook teasingly.

"He is too busy drooling at your legs." Namjoon joked knowing Jungkook loved girls with nice legs.

"Hyung!" the boy exclaimed, "You look amazing, y/n." Jungkook said before aggressively hugging you again.

"Thanks Kook." you puffed out. He moved around you to hug you from behind as everyone Jimin appeared beside you.

"Did you all forget about me?" the shortest asked.

"Yep." Taehyung said and Jimin acted like he had been shot with an arrow.

"Let's go sit down." Namjoon said, he had been standing for an hour getting the photoshoot done.

"Yes, please." You said wanting to take your heels off.

Everyone went and sat on the couch and wheelie chairs in the corner of the practice room. You removed your heels and rubbed you ankles as they got debriefed by their manager. Jungkook rested his head on your shoulder as the older man spoke. After the man disappeared from the room, conversation broke out.

You listened to Jimin and Taehyung bicker about what they should get for dinner until Jungkook spoke.

"You do have really nice legs, I didn't notice that before." Jungkook whispered to you. You blushed, noticing him staring at your legs as he spoke.

"Stop, that's inappropriate." You whined putting your hands on your legs to attempt to cover them.

"Fine." he said, head still resting on your shoulder.

"I should go, Jungkook, I have work tomorrow." you said noting your watch saying it was almost 9pm.

"I'll take you home." he said quickly. He didn't want you to take the bus, assuming that was how you get there.

"Ok." you said pushing his head off your shoulder and standing up. He looked down at your legs again and you slapped his knee.

"Eyes up here." you said pointing to your face.

"Do you want to wear my sneakers?" he said seeing you pickup your heels and carry them in your hand.

"You can't drive without shoes on."

"I have some slides I can wear." he said slipping his shoes off and turning them around so you could put them on.

"Why are you so nice?" you asked slipping them on. You grinned at how big they were on you.

"Because I'm your boyfriend."

With that you said your goodbyes and he drove you home. He walked you to your door and gave you a kiss goodnight after you returned his sneakers to him. After that he left and went to dinner with the boys.