Chapter-21

Continue...

As soon as Tarun entered his home , his eyes landed on Diya.  Both get  lost in each other eyes.

"Diya , just get out of my house but before that sign this papers", Tarun's mom shouted bringing Diya and Tarun out of there trance.

"I won't sign on this papers until I talk to Tarun ji", Diya said.

"He won't talk to you. Just sign this papers and leave", Tarun's mom shouted.

"Guys , stop it and tell me what's going on here. Maa ,which papers are you talking about?", Tarun asked.

"Divorce papers", Diya whispered which is heared by Tarun.

"What? Why did you get divorce papers maa?", Tarun shouted.

"I got them Tarun and what is wrong in that? You have to divorce her one day. Then why not you do it today itself?", Tarun's father said calmly while entering the living room.

"Tarun ji , please for God's sake , just listen to me once", Diya pleaded.

"Tarun is not interested in talking to you so just go away after signing this papers", Tarun's mom intervened.

" Let's go Diya",Tarun said.

"Where are you going Tarun with her?", Tarun's mom asked while holding Tarun's hand.

"I want to talk to her maa", Tarun said.

"You can talk to her here itself. Why are you going out? ", his father asked.

"No , I can't talk to her here freely. You and maa will not let me talk to her and Diya won't be comfortable around you both", Tarun said.

His parents didnt say anything further. Diya and Tarun came out of the home towards the exit were they saw Farhan.

Diya suddenly remembered that she came with Farhan here.

"Diya , finished talking? Let's go now", Farhan said ignoring Tarun.

"Farhan , you go home. I am going with Tarun ji.  I will be home in an hour ", Diya told him.

"But", Farhan tries to protest but one look from Diya and he stops.

"Ok, but do come soon and if you are in any problem then don't hesitate to call me", he said the last line looking at Tarun.

If looks could kill , Tarun would be ten feet under the ground.

Farhan went away , leaving Tarun and Diya. Both of them went to the near by cafe on Tarun's bike.

"How are you Tarun ji?" Diya asked while breaking the ice between them.

"I am fine", he said with a smile which didn't reach his ã.

"I don't think so", Diya said looking at the dark circles  under his eyes.

"How are you?", Tarun asked while changing the topic.

"Same as you", Diya replied looking at him.

Both placed order for coffee and is waiting for other one to start the talk.

When Tarun didn't say anything for next 15 minutes Diya started the conversation.

"Tarun ji , you don't have even 1% of trust on me, so that you choose to divorce me?", Diya asked.

"Diya , I didn't tell papa to get the divorce papers. I didn't have that thought in my mind", Tarun said.

"Tarun ji,  if you trust me even 1% then please don't sign that papers till tommorow. You don't believe me but you will atleast believe on the proofs right?", Diya asked.