Naegami fluff cuz yes.

BRITT-CHAN!!!! ITS DOONNEEEEEEEEE. IM A LITTLE RUSTY AT DANGAN RONPA FANFICTION SO FORGIVE ME IF THIS IS HORRID. I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THE SPARKANT SMUT REQUEST, I JUST FINISHED THIS BEFORE THAT.
//////////////////////////////////#
/#/#/#/#//////##/#/#/#/#/#/#/#

It had been 3 whole years after the Duo had destroyed Hopespeak Academy at its core, MonoBear. Of course the others hadn't made it out alive, they were crushed in the ruble, left unable to breath.

Both boys had moved away, far far away. Their parents still thought they were at the Academy. Naegi wanted to write a letter or something, But Byuka went against it, letting their parents believe they were still off, learning. Naegi went along because he just couldn't go against his togami. 

Byuka's hands were sweaty,and his normal golden blonde hair was    dishelved. His glasses were thrown some where across the room that he and Naegi shared.  Rubbing his temples, He tried to calm himself before he went out in front of Naegi.

He was going to propose to him today.

Naegi was on his way home from his little job up the street, just about 4 miles away. Byuka, Still shaking slid himselp up the wall, subconsciously placing his hand over the ring in his pocket. Breathing out a slow breath, He finally gets himself calm, until he hears the door click.

Quickly dressing himself, he nearly trips down the stair to see Naegi. Naegi cracks a tiny smile, and watches as Byuka nearly loses his footing on the 3rd to last stair.

Byuka greets his boyfriend with a small smirk, acting as if he planned it. Giving a warm hello to his partner He leads Naegi by the hand to their small kitchen. The tables is set, with fine flowers and two warm plates of food. Naegi gasps. Byuka had never done thi s before.  He turns to his partner in shock but finds him down one knee shaking like a leaf. Raising his eyebrow, he looks a the quivering Byuka suspiciously.

"Well Naegi, you've been there for me, a long, long time,  and well I was thinking...will you marry me?"Byuka asks, almost ready to faint. Naegi gasps, trying to find the words to say yes. Byuka thinks his heart will leap out of his mouth if Naegi keeps starting at him, wide-eyed. Naegi takes a deep breath finally saying the words he'd been searching for.

"Yes, I will marry you, Byuka Togami."