one

i can feel the feels replacing each and every one of my blood cells so that i can cry, and for god's sakes im the author.
its cause i know everything that will happen, and the feels are taking over.
i might die.
after this I might make a modern day levi x reader or eren x reader idk.

THANK YOU TO MY FRAAAAAND HANJI_ZO3 OR SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME TO WRITE THIS K BYE ENJOY THIS ATTACK ON TITAN CRAP
-

Whenever Hanji would bring up the fact that the scar on my left arm looked painful, it somehow always was the topic of the day. When we were kids, she'd ask about it, even if I had already explained it to her the day before. So now, with her back in my life, she'd start asking about it. Like before.

When I said that it miraculously became the topic of the day, it would always send me the most sympathetic gazes ever. They would always ask me that same boring and overused line: "Are you okay?" Or perhaps they'd say "I'm sorry."

And thanks to Hanji, with me only being here for a day, I was always being talked to by everyone while I kept hearing those two same lines.

We were all in the cafeteria, sitting down in front of our plates. Instead of sitting beside Hanji, I sat with Mikasa, Eren, and Armin, only to avoid my squad's constant talks about me.

"They keep asking about it." I hid my face behind my hand, trying to veil the look of slight embarrassment.

"Ignore them." Mikasa says in a monotone voice, taking a bite out of her food.

I didn't bother eating. My appetite had gotten lost somewhere and it won't come back.

All thanks to the small embarrassment I feel.

"Yeah! They will probably forget about it in a few days." Armin adds, also, taking a small bite of his food.

My face was still behind my hand, while my eyes closed in annoyance as Hanji's conversation about me basically echoed throughout the entire place.

"Hey, shitty-glasses, eat your food instead of running that mouth of yours."

Everyone turned their heads to the voice, even I did, it perhaps was the only thing that made me show my face.

It was Captain Levi.

He walked in the room, sitting himself down at Hanji's table, in a chair where I was supposed to be seated at.

Hanji did not listen to the Captain whatsoever, in fact, she kept talking about the scar I had.

"Honestly, won't she just let it go." I thought to myself, again, veiling myself behind my own hand.

I took a peek of everyone between my fingers, and just as I had expected, they all gave me that same sympathetic look.

"[F/N], are you going to eat?" Eren asks, causing me raise my gaze to meet his. He looked almost worried.

"I can't. Not with Hanji talking about me like that." I pushed my plate away, shaking my head.

"You know what, [F/N]?" Eren smirks deviously, holding his fork up in the air, then twirling it around.

I stare at him, as if mentally telling him to continue talking.

"You don't mind Hanji telling everyone, you don't mind anyone knowing. Oh, [F/N], you just don't want Captain over there to know." He looks at me with a mischievous look, knowing the petty crush I had for the Captain.

Eren's words seemed to have reminded Armin and Mikasa as well because they had both chuckled. Soon they were all laughing, and heat began to rise in my cheeks as they tinted themselves a very light but noticeable pink.

"N-no!" Protesting with a stutter, I blushed even more while they all ate the remaining pieces of food left on their plate. Still, giggling with a large grin.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Reiner walked up to our table. He invited himself to sit and join the conversation, it was the perfect time for Eren to reveal my secret to him, especially with the question Reiner had just asked.

"Little [F/N] over here might just have feelings for Lance Corporal Levi." Armin giggled.

Eren slapped his shoulder, "Hey! I wanted to say that."

Though Gunther ignore the two and their childish actions, he leaned forward to me and asked, "Is this true?"
Mikasa lets out a small "Heh." and she stands up, walking away from the table and leaving me with the boys. My stomach churned inside, telling these boys about this seemed rather uncomfortable for me.

"Heichou is attractive. He's mean though." I felt hesitant to speak those words, so I avoided eye contact. By doing so I just stared at the Captain, his cold gaze focused on his small cup of tea.

"Whoa! [F/N]?" Suddenly, Hanji appears from behind me, grabbing my shoulders. I mentally groaned, feeling more embarrassed as ever. "You like Captain?" Thank God she had just whispered that last part, because Captain Levi had just passed by, glaring at us.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She squeals. Hanji was basically grinning from ear to ear, oh how she enjoyed these sorts of information.

"Because, you'd tell him." I say, as I brought my hands up to my cheeks to feel just how warm they were.

Oh dear, they were hot.

"Aw, cadet [L/N], of course I wouldn't tell him!" Hanji slaps my back gently, chuckling.

Armin and Eren started laughing again. Gunther, only just starting to laugh now. This just made my bury my head into my crossed arms on the table, my [H/L] [H/C] hair covering parts of my face.

"You guys would be cute." Eren smiles, nudging my shoulder.

I shot him a bitter stare, "You're only saying that cause I'm shorter than him!"

He shrugged, again, causing everyone to laugh.

I stood up from my chair, "I'm going to my room."

With that, I stomped my way out of the cafeteria, leaving Armin, Eren, Hanji, and Gunther laughing like idiots.
As soon I was about to walk down the hall to get to my room, I felt a jolt strike through my body. Perhaps I had bumped into someone.

Looking upwards, I saw that the person I had crashed in the hallway was no other than Lance Corporal Levi himself.

He gave me his infamous bitter glare, "Brat, can't you see that you were in the way?"

"Sorry, sir." I mumbled to myself, looking down as I fiddled with my two fingers.

"Pathetic." He says, before continuing to walk down the hall.

"Oh god, he hates me." I thought, walking down further through the halls and into my room.

Sprawling onto my bed, I smashed my head into my pillow, feeling as awkward as ever. Awkward, because when me and Captain Levi had ran into each other,

he accidentally touched my boob.

And I was not sure if he knew that.