Chapter 44

"Keep waiting bitch!", A familiar voice says and I flinch in surprise

"Keep waiting bitch!", A familiar voice says and I flinch in surprise. Suddenly Josh was grabbed by the throat and slammed to the floor harshly, I gasp in surprise with the harsh force of his back being smashed against the hard wood floor. 

"Ace?", I say watching anger take over his body, I don't want him to get into trouble despite me being angry with him.

"What the fuck did I say!", He shouts into Josh's face. Josh winces in pain as Ace's fingers grip tighter. I sway back and forth watching colour drain from Josh's face. I'm unsure if it's the alcohol causing me to sway or my nerves.  

He loosens his grip before coiling his arm back, his fist cuts through the air and connects with Josh's eye, He grunts in pain. "What did I fucking say!?", Ace screams throwing another punch to his face. His punches continue rapidly as the crowd forms around us, gasping at the damage being done but no one stepping in to stop this angry man. Normally I would be screaming for him to stop but I don't want him to, I want him to beat him up. He has caused me so many sleepless nights and fear. I look up to the surroundings of everyone watching some people recording but most people stood in shock.

My eyes flicker past someone's shoulder down the hall. My heart drops when my eyes meet Stevens eyes. He set this whole thing up and he is just standing there with a evil smirk on his face. It's foul. He winks at me holding up a red cup as if he's saying 'Cheers' I feel my stomach churn as I stare lifelessly at him in horror.

"Cam!", Fred says coming up beside me glancing at myself and the fight. I turn my heel running for the door, I can't stand there any longer looking at Steven watching me.

"Cam!", Fred shouts. Once I reach the porch, I lean over the porch fencing and let all the drink i've consumed come up, I puke a few times feeling better, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and close my eyes, slowing my breathing.

Come on, I'm strong.

My tears begin to brim and I look up not allowing them to escape. I'm fine, I'm happy, I'm strong. My subconscious says to me. One tear escapes and I wipe it quickly away.

The door slams shut behind me, I jump spinning around, "let's go!", Ace shouts walking down the steps, shaking his fists that looks painful.

"No!", I smile confidently beginning to walk towards the door again, I feel the tremble in my hand so I ball them into a fist.

"Yes!", He looks my way, "I'll drag you out of that house and carry you like before!", He sternly says glaring at me. 

Thank god!

I turn on my heels storming down the steps and towards his truck acting like I don't want to go but I'm glad to go after seeing Steven. 

"Wow, you listen!", He scoffs sarcastically.

I climb into the passenger side and clip my seatbelt in, crossing my arms over my chest. He climbs into the driver seat buckling himself in.

"Why do you keep doing stupid shit!", He yells. I shrug my shoulders acting unbothered...If only he knew. 

"Can we fucking talk now!?", He raises his voice again.

"You know it was better when you were happy all the time", I force out a laugh.

"It was better when you weren't so stupid", He scoffs.

"Better when you didn't cheat", I mock his scoff. 

"Can we just talk?", he asks again looking down at the steering wheel.

I bite my lip ready to burst, "You're the one that's fucking stupid!? I already told you I didn't want to fucking talk, stop asking me!", I yell. I'm fed up of him asking to talk, I don't want to talk! Anger is rushing through my veins from him constantly asking. 

"Okay!", He shouts running his bloody hand through his hair.

"Stop trying to talk to me, I've told you before either you give me what I want or you leave me the fuck alone!"

I know it's a bad idea, I'm well aware it's a horrible idea but sleeping with random guys isn't the same, if I sleep with him one last time it should be fine because I'm clearly over him.

Totally over him.

He pulls my wrist towards him and I yelp in surprise, he grips my hips causing me to straddle him. His lips crash against mine and I kiss him back instantly melting into his lap. Shit. His hands pulls my skirt up to my hips exposing my legs and panties, he applies pressure to my core with his fingers making me gasp into his mouth.

"This is what you want?", He whispers into my mouth.

"Yes", I moan beginning to grind my hips for friction, wetness flooding me. This is stupid, I'm stupid but I can't stop it now. He moves the thin lace to the side ramming two fingers into me, pumping in and out rapidly not allowing me to catch my breath. His kiss is rough as I dig my nails into his neck moaning loudly into his mouth.

"This is what you fucking want!?", He angrily says and I nod a moan feeling my release near.

"Too fucking bad, I only want to talk", He takes his finders out throwing me onto the passenger seat.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?", I scream pulling my skirt down. More anger coursing through me but I don't want to scream this time, I only want to burst into tears. He begins to drive not allowing me to buckle myself in, I buckle myself in finally glaring his way.

Is he fucking serous! He can't just do that!

I watch his busted knuckles grip the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white ripping the skin causing it to bleed more.

"I hate you", I lie.

"Good!", He lies too.

When we reach the apartment I storm out rushing upstairs, he walks calmly a few minutes behind me. I slam the bedroom door shut behind me heading straight for the desk drawer. I pull the little bag of full of white powder. Did they really think if they took it away I wouldn't get more? Instead of bursting into tears looking like an idiot I slide it into a line with my card and sniff it up feeling the instant rush, feeling 10x better. Not really.

"Why!?", Ace screams from behind me, I turn around slowly.

"Excuse me!?", I say not caring as my body relaxes. 

He storms over to me snatching the small bag from me, "You're really fucking stupid! Look at you! You're losing weight, you're not yourself! what the fuck is wrong with you, Camila!?", He shouts loud, so loud it rings my ears. My anger coming crashing back as I see the way he looks at me.

I push on his chest but he doesn't budge, "You did this to me..", I push his chest again, "I fucking do it to make me feel better! I lost a baby, Ace. So did you but you don't fucking care!", I didn't just lose a baby...I lose myself. 

______________________________

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕