Gateway Drug | Part Twenty-Six

Warning(s):
Explicit language
Drug abuse
Sexual Situations

----------

He gets up off the floor, leaving me with cum on my stomach as he pulls his clothes back on in complete silence.

"Are we still not talking?" I ask him, sitting up.

He doesn't reply, stepping to the bathroom, coming back with a rag and dropping it beside me on the floor.

I let out a breath, taking the cloth and wiping myself clean with it.

"We just had sex, Nikki." I scoff, my eyes beginning to water. "We've screwed a lot, actually. And it's been you to initiate it every time, which made me think we're okay. But after the second time of being randomly screwed and still living in silence with my husband, I've realized you're still mad at me." I explain, pulling my shirt back on as he ties the laces of his pants. "If you're waiting for me to apologize for how I acted, I'm not going to. What I did and why, was completely justified." I continue. "And it happened nearly two weeks ago."

He brushes me off, sliding back in to his jacket after getting his boots back on.

"You're seriously not speaking to me? For two weeks?" I ask, crossing my arms and he grabs his keys off the counter and walks to the door. "Yeah just ignore me and run from our marital issues to get fucked up because that's one of the few things you can actually do right." I shoot, the vile words fleeing my mouth before I can stop them and he pauses, his hand on the door knob. "Alongside shooting up, writing music and fucking me when you feel like it."

He doesn't even acknowledge I said anything, opening the door and shutting it behind him, leaving me to wipe a few tears away bitterly.

He was shitty to me sometimes, yes, but I never helped matters.

I'd push him just enough to get the reaction I wanted, and he'd do the same to me.

That's how we started off, hating each other, and that's all a small part of us knew how to act towards each other.

We didn't realize we were slowly poisoning each other because the apparent healing, although temporary, was potent.

He collapses on top of me, our sweat slickened bodies sticking together, my fingers laced through his teased hair while my legs are wrapped around his hips.

His face is in my neck while he catches his breath, and I hug him to me, my eyes closed as I wait for him to roll off of me.

"I hate fighting with you, but fuck...making up is..." He mumbles out, smirking as he gets off of me.

I take a few deep breaths and sit up, dabbing the thin sheen of sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand, feeling his fingers trail up and down my spine.

I reach behind me and grasp his hand in mine, pressing a kiss to his knuckles before getting up to go shower.

By the time I get to the bathroom, his cum is spilling out of me and down my legs, and I glance down and roll my eyes at myself.

"You're gonna get knocked up again." I mumble to myself, scoldingly, before reaching to turn the water in the shower on.

Once I'm out, I air dry due to lack of clean towels, and ring my hair out over the sink.

Stepping out once I'm finished, I collide with Robbin, who just got back in for the night, and he looks down at me before raising his brows and looking upward to the ceiling.