Chapter 1 (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

My name is (Name), I'm 15 years old and I've secretly admiring a popular boy at my school. But, he doesn't seem to know I'm exist..

Wanna know who's that lucky boy? Well, his name is Boboiboy. I admire how confident, positive, energetic and bravery like he just face everything in this world. He's not afraid of anything around him, and he had a group.

Let me introduce them, the girl with pink hijab is Yaya, the girl besides her is Yaya besties, Ying. The Indian boy with bandana is Gopal and beside him is Fang. Sorry, Forget to mention they have powers! Isn't it something incredible? I mean who wouldn't want powers?

Well, Let's make it quick,

Ying: Time manipulation
Yaya: Gravity
Fang: Shadow
Gopal: Food Transformation
Boboiboy: Elemental Power

There's quite some reason why I said, he doesn't seem to know I'm exist..
Well, I never tried to talk to him even though I got number 3 every time in this school. And yes, I'm in the same class as Boboiboy but I don't sit next to him. I sit at the back row near the back door, sad isn't?

Present Time  (~‾∇‾)~

(Name) was walking down in the hallway, she was actually going to the student council room but suddenly they cancel the meeting so she had to go back to her class. "Now, after this I'll go ask Rikka to hang out after school" (Name) said cheerfully as she keep smiling but suddenly stop..

"Fang! It's not my fault that time! Gopal happen to be there!" a voice come as it getting even closer to (Name), "could this voice be.." (Name) gasp and hid at some classroom.
Turns out that voice was (Name) humongous idol, Boboiboy! (Name) immediately flush in red and walk forward even fast trying not to look at her idol.

Boboiboy Pov

I was laughing until I saw a small figure walking very fast. But then, I saw one if her book was about to fall from her hands and I was also about to tell her but she walk past to me even fast. Her book fall from her hand and I pick it up, "A NoteBook?" I said as I saw it name there.

"(Name), hmm such unique name. " I sad as I smirk, holding the book and walk off.

After School
(Author): Seriously, classroom was normal (¬_¬)ノ

(Name) Pov..

I was walking up to a figure, she had short black hair and purple orbs shine in the night.. 

(●♡∀♡) (Author): Uu~ pretty!Uhh- move on!

"Rikka!" I half-yelled trying not to get other people attention. The Rikka figure turn her back and see her friend running towards her. "What up, (Name)?" she ask while smiling innocently. "Rikka~, I heard there's a famous cafe opening near the park!Shall we go together?" I beg as I gave her puppy eyes. She can't fight my puppy eyes so she agree hence she was also about to ask me the same thing! Just WOW!

Later on, both of us finally arrive at the cafe shop that we want. We sit at the bench and start ordering our drinks, "2 hot chocolate please?" I said as the old man nod. "6 ringgit" he said as I pay the drink and started enjoying the taste,  not long after..

"Tok! I'm back!"

I take a glance to see who it is and I was about to choke. "Boboiboy!And wait Tok!?!?" I scream in minf,  I look at Rikka. She just give me a thumbs up and a smirk plastered on her face. Yes, she knows I admire boboiboy.

"I wanna kill Rikka after this" dark aura surrounded me and I loom at Rikka with a dead eye. Rikka just laugh and start drinking her drink even act like nothing happen!

"This girl.. (҂-̀_-́)" I said in mind and suddenly Boboiboy was sitting beside me. I immediately flush in red and quickly drink my drink and stood up pulling my friend away. But before that, I said thank you before leaving. The old man nod and hive me a smile.

I immediately pulled my friend away and my face was still burning up.

"This is the 2nd time, I've seen boboiboy face-to-face!" I yelled.

"aren't you lucky?" Rikka disturbed the moment. I look at her and dark aura surrounded me and I hit Rikka.

"Tsk, Rikka! That was embarrassing To ME!!" I yelled as hard as I can.

"Okay!Okay!" she said while laughing.

______________________________________

тнaт all! pleaѕe ѕтay тυne ғor тнe 2nd cнapтer! pleaѕe voтe! and ғollow мe ĸay? oн well ( ˘ ³˘)❤,  вye!!

ѕσяα'ѕ συт!