MAD MAX.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟰﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ MADMAX ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ MADMAX ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚ 〆

         THE YEAR OF 1984, new people moved into Hawkins, Indiana and some people moved out of the cursed town

        THE YEAR OF 1984, new people moved into Hawkins, Indiana and some people moved out of the cursed town. Everyone that suffered the events of last year's tragedy were still trying to get over it all, but the people could never forget. The sudden disappearance of Will Byers. . .left a huge impact on everyone's lives. Hawkins was changing, and so were the people in it.

    Grace Baker was now at the ripe age of thirteen. She felt like the world was at her fingertips, everything felt so much more real, especially after losing Eleven again. The first time hurt, but it was nothing compared to when she really lost her. There were times when she felt like she needed therapy for wishing that it was her who had disappeared that night and not El.

She couldn't see how everyone else seemed to be moving on with their lives so well, like they were just perfectly fine. Like they weren't kids who went through the craziest thing imaginable a year ago.

          Yes, she was very dramatic. Most people would have moved on. It has been a whole entire year. Why couldn't she move on? That confused her, too. A part of her tried to forget, but she didn't think she ever could. The tragic events still kept her up at night.

          There was always a constant nagging feeling in the back of her mind. A feeling that told her Eleven was still alive. Eleven was out there somewhere. She felt like she might sound really stupid if she said it out loud. But it's Hawkins, anything is possible.

The teenage girl sat in her hot pink fluffy chair, staring at her own reflection in the vanity mirror, combing through her luscious hair. Her eyes stayed focused on her reflection, trying to ignore the river of tears flowing from them. A small smile was on her face. She was practicing to make sure it looked genuine.

Every time she hung out with her friends she'd smile so big, so that no one could ever tell the difference between her real smile and the false one she put on to please everyone around her. She didn't want to ruin their happiness for the sake of her own.