Chapter 20: {Date part 2}

|Don't stand in your own way.|

Nina's pov:

We went to all the animals and feed some.

We were now walking to the penguin's area

We were now walking to the penguin's area. We sat down on a bench and looked at them. They were walking and swimming in their pool.

 They were walking and swimming in their pool

"You've got a nice ass."

I turned around and saw a little boy looking at me. I was shocked since he was like 7-8 years old.

"Excuse me?" I asked quite amused.

"You do and you look pretty." He said smiling.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't tell any girl that they got a nice ass," I said and I heard Adrian chuckled beside me.

"Yeah buddy, usually it's the boyfriend who tells his girl that," Adrian added.

"Oh," the boy replied and then looked at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend then?" He asked excitedly. This boy was really something else.

"Woah, hold on, this place is already taken," Adrian said.

"Who? I love her-"

"Chandler! I was looking for you everywhere." Another boy ran to the little guy, whose name I guess was Chandler.

"I was talking to her," Chandler said pointing at me.

"I'm so sorry that my little brother annoyed you. I hope he didn't do anything to disturb you." The guy apologized.

"He didn't do anything but I think you should be more careful while you talk around him," Adrian said and the guy looked at him confused.

"Hmm, I don't get it." He said.

"Your little brother here think that my girlfriend has a nice ass and that she should be his girlfriend," Adrian said and the boy's eye widened.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." He said and look at Chandler.

"Why would you say that?" He asked and Chandler pouted.

"I wanted to." He huffed and crossed his hand on his chest.

"Once again, I'm sorry for whatever he said. He is a kid." He said while grabbing Chandler's hand. They walked away but Chandler kept looking at me while walking.

"Wow." Was all I managed to say.

"He has a crush on you," Adrian said and I chuckled.

"He is too young to understand that," I said and Adrian rolled his eyes.

"If he can tell you that you got a nice ass, I think he understands more than his age." He stated and I remained silent. He might be right here.

"Anyway let's get out of here. It was the last animal." He said and I nodded. I wrapped my hand around his arm as we walked outside. It was already at 5 o'clock. We made our way to his car and sat down.

------

While returning home, we stopped by another restaurant where we bought to take away food. Adrian reached my house and he parked. We stepped down and walked inside. Mom was still working and the house was dark. I went to turn on the lights while Adrian settled the food in the kitchen. I showed him where everything was before going to my room.

My phone was about to die so I put it on charge. I walked back down and found Adrian near the counter.

"Here ma'am... your food."

"Thank you," I said as I sat down

"Thank you," I said as I sat down. I waited for him to sat beside me and we started to have our dinner.

"So did you enjoy the day?" He asked after a few seconds.

"Yeah, I like it," I said and he nodded.

"When is your parent coming home?" He asked and I shrugged.

"My mom doesn't really have any fixed time but it Saturday today and she might come at 10 o'clock or later," I replied and he nodded.

"Will she be cool if she saw me here alone with you?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah, she doesn't mind it since she knows I wouldn't do anything stupid," I said and Adrian raised an eyebrow.

"Stupid like having sex?" he asked.

"Kinda," I replied.

"Well, she is going to be really disappointed." He joked and I kick him in his legs.

"Shut up," I said and he laughed.

We had our dinner and after we finished, I started to clean up. I let Adrian watched some movie in the living room while I cleaned the kitchen and the counter.

Once done, I walked into the living room. I sat beside him and he wrapped his arm around my neck. We stayed like this and watched the movie. Midway, I felt his hand rubbing my thigh while his other hand brushed with my boobs. I looked at him and he was still looking at the movie.

"Stop teasing me," I said and he looked down at me.

"I'm not." He said and I glared at him.

"Yes you are," I said and he chuckled. He removed his hand from my neck and wrapped it around my waist. He effortlessly picks me up and made me straddle him.

"Kiss me." He murmured looking at my lips. I smiled lightly before crashing my lips on his. I wrapped one arm around his neck and let my fingers go in his hair. He groaned on my lips. His hand went down my back and he grabbed my ass tightly. He bites my lips asking for permission to enter in my mouth and I let him.

We kissed for what seems like hours before pulling away breathlessly. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"You're lips are addictive." He said looking at my lips.

"Really?" I asked leaning closer to him. He didn't reply but kept his eyes focus on my lips. I leaned closer to his neck and started to kiss it. He groaned, his hand going to my waist. I didn't stop though. I kissed and sucked it making him moan.

I pulled away and smirked when I saw the mark on his neck.

"Now, that's better," I smirked and he chuckled.

"I should be the one who does that to you." He said and I shrugged.

"I like it this way," I said and he shakes his head. He pulled me on him and I laid my head on his chest.

That feels good.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah