48

Double upload because today was slow as hell at work.
Xoxo

Christian

So I had meant to do this whole romantic thing with Alex where I was going to take him to a nice high end apparel store, and have him try on suits to see which fit best

So I had meant to do this whole romantic thing with Alex where I was going to take him to a nice high end apparel store, and have him try on suits to see which fit best... Maybe get a little frisky with him in the fitting rooms, that sorta stuff. That's what I had meant to do.

Instead, I was now sitting in one of our company cars, accompanied by Alex...

And Brad...

And Joan...

And... Derek?

When did he even-

"You got any snacks or candy back here?" Derek asked.

"This is a company car, not an Uber." I shot back at him. "I thought it would be just the two of us."

Alex was sitting up front with me, in the passenger side, looking defeated. All he could do was give me a shrug.

"You know it's a fucking sin to go to Magasin De Costume without me." Brad shot from the back seat when he overheard my words. I made eye contact and rolled my eyes at him through the rear view mirror. He was right, though.

I couldn't understand Brad's obsessions with suits (I don't think anyone could), but that place literally breathed life into him. He was like a kid in a candy store... except he was actually in his thirties, over six feet tall, and the candy was really craftily sewn fabric that costed thousands of dollars.

My eyes flickered up at the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of him again. He was sitting awfully close to Joan, who was showing him something on her phone. When she glanced up from the screen, and her eyes caught mine.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm just trying to skip an L10 meeting I've got today. Alex told me we were taking the day off and still getting paid, so here I am." Joan explained.

"No, see, Alex was supposed to be the only one who took the day off and still got paid." I replied.

"Well that seems a little sexist." Derek chimed in.

"Discriminatory maybe, but not sexist. I guarandamntee you Christian was not planning on paying your ass either." Joan corrected.

Okay, maybe I didn't mind her tagging along, as much as I thought I would. That, and I had promised to make it up to her for all the trouble we put her through, when I was in New York.

"Yeah no, I really wasn't. I don't understand why any of you would even want to tag along to buy a suit... besides Brad I guess." I glanced at the bunch of them through the rear view mirror.

"Wait, we're buying suits?" Derek cut in. "I thought Alex said we were shopping for costume magazines."

"No, I said we're heading to Magasin De Costume.... Derek, that means suit store in French. Why the hell would we be going shopping for costume magazines?" Alex turned his head to face Derek.