TEN

Rakhte Hai Mohabbat Ko Taghful Mein Chupa Kar,

Parwah Hi To Karte Hai,
Jo Parwah Nahi Karte.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Hassan's car was found damaged near a cliff and it was assumed that he was dead. Police searched for him for weeks but still there was no sign.

weeks turned to two months but there was no news about him. It was like he vanished into thin air without any trace, without any evidence.

The lively cheerful Ahwaan Villa was gloomy now. Everything stopped with Hassan's disappearance. Everyone was mourning his loss. It was like they lost faith to find him. Only Aamina was the one who didn't gave up, she was so sure that her twin brother, her other half was alive. She was not ready to believe that he left.

But his presence, his voice was missed by her. Her health was deteriorating missing her brother, her soul. Hassan was her mentor, her guide, her support. She loved him more than anyone else in the whole world.

He came first for her, not even their parents. Afterall, he was the one to support her after her husband died. He was the one who provided her his shoulder to cry, when the love of her life died. He got her out of depression.

He was the one with her when she cried remembering her husband on the gloomy nights. She never believed that she would be able to come out of her depression but Hassan brought her back.

He was the only one who knew his sister was strong enough to come out of the pain she went through. He believed in her. He believed her strong will to fight through tough times and damn he was right. His sister was a fighter and she did overcome the loss of her husband with his help.

Hassan was her strength and now it was her turn to be his. It was now her turn to believe that he was alive, that her brother was there somewhere in the world alive and breathing. He never gave up upon his sister and now it was her turn to be with him, even he was not physically present there. She knew he was alive and hell would freeze before she will believe that her brother died.

She knew, even if she didn't had any evidence of his existence but she knew he was alive. Her heart was beating, her soul was at peace and that was enough evidence for her to know that he was alive. It was their thing. Whenever something happened to one of them the other would feel pain, they were are to understand each other's emotions well because of their twin bond. So she was sure he was alive.

"Maria can you please call everyone for dinner ? I am setting the table with Osama."

Wiping her tears Aamina politely asked Maria to call everyone. She was fed up of her family. They were believing the stupid local police instead of their own daughter. She had enough of everyone believing lies Police was feeding them.

"Do you also believe he died ? Do you too believe the local police instead of me ?"

She asked Maria who was on her way to get everyone for dinner. Stopping in her tracks she turned towards Aamina who followed her to the stairs leaving Osama in the kitchen and was now looking at her with eyes filled with hope for someone to believe her.

"I don't know. But my heart tells me to believe you and I do pray with all my heart that this time everyone is wrong . If you say he is alive than I believe you ."

She smiled weakly giving her courage, providing her with the warmth to go on.

"I too miss him. I miss him very much. I wish he comes back home soon."