Part 12: P.S. She Loves You

Namjoon wakes me up with a kiss, his wet hair grazes my skin. It takes my eyes a second to adjust to the pitch-black room.

"What time is it?" I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Seven something," Namjoon says. "I made you coffee." He points to the table with his chin and turns on the lamp.

"Thank you!" I say immediately a sip of the much-needed coffee. I'm surprised at how good it is. "You made...this?"

"Well the machine did but I pressed the buttons. That counts right?" He says with a half-smile.

"Of course it does," I say poking his dimple. He rolls his eyes but I know he likes it.

We get ready and head out to the company. A sleepy Jungkook rides with us. I'm supposed to meet Bang PD and I can't hide my nervousness. Namjoon holds my hand.

"It's gonna be okay, he's really nice once you get to know him," he says.

"Yeah, he's a big softie," Jungkook says with his eyes closed.

We arrive and Namjoon leaves me at the reception to check-in, his meeting is about to start.

The guy at the reception explains to me in English that I have to turn in my phone and claim it when I leave. He takes a very non-flattering picture and hands me a temporary badge.

"You must wear this at all times or you'll be escorted out, now follow me." He says with a blank expression and starts to walk toward the elevator. He presses the button for the last floor. We ride in silence for a few seconds then the doors open to a small reception lobby with two women behind the desk. One of them has short hair and looks like she's in her mid-thirties. The other one looks much younger, she has long hair and wears big, round glasses.

"Miss Rodriguez is here to see CEO Bang," He says then turns toward me, bows, and starts to walk toward the elevator.

"Thank you," I say but he's already out of earshot.

The women behind the counter look at me with wide eyes.

"Welcome Miss Rodriguez." The younger one says mispronouncing my last name but I don't dare to correct her. "Should I announce her?" She looks to the other one for approval.

"Go ahead," the older one says while typing on the computer.

The younger one presses a button in her desk and a husky voice answers.

"Namjoon's appointment is here sir," She says cheerfully.

"Oh...bring her in," he says and immediately hangs up.

"Follow me miss," she gets up and walks toward a ginormous office with glass walls. She opens the door and motions me to enter.

"Thank you," I say with a smile.

Bang PD gets up as soon as I walk in. 

"Eleanor! I've heard so much about you." He looks intimidating but sounds welcoming. I am terrified.

"Good morning sir, it's so nice to meet you," I say shaking his hand.

"No need to be so formal, just call me Mr. Bang." He says then points to the chair in front of his desk. "Coffee?"

"Sure," I say sitting down. The young secretary comes out of nowhere with a cup of hot coffee then rushes out. 

"I don't like to beat around the bush like you Americans say so I'll get straight to the point. The thought of Namjoon dating you, a fan. I'm not too happy about it."