I'm so sorry again

I'm just going to explain what's been going on with me. A good few weeks back when I said I'd try to get back on schedule my life went to hell basically. My girlfriend broke up with me to then test me in a variety of ways which made me very sad. Then got back with me. I've been sad and crying and not so happy. I'm going to be completely honest with you when I say I didn't upload because I didn't feel like it. I was to sad I ate very little over the time period if my girlfriend breaking up with me and so on. There is so many more reasons that have something to do with my girlfriend but those are personal to me and I honestly don't even want to think of those at all. So I'm sorry but I'm not lying. I have been sad, you could probably even call it depressed because of how sad I was and still am. Only a little but I'm still sad so I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I'll try to post more often when my life gets back in order. Writing the book and dealing with everything going on with my girlfriend and my friends is too much and I'm sorry but my happiness comes first. I don't want to write a story when I'm sad it would be just a half done job and I know I'd find a way to put my emotions into the book making it bad. I hope you can forgive me and be happy with my decision.