ZOMBIE BOY.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟱﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ ZOMBIE BOY ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ ZOMBIE BOY ❜  𓂃   𓈒   𓏸  ₊ ˚

       HAWKINS HAD ALWAYS BEEN A STRANGE TOWN, but now it was stranger than ever

       HAWKINS HAD ALWAYS BEEN A STRANGE TOWN, but now it was stranger than ever. A lot of things happened that didn't seem possible, and everyone would throw it under the rug as some kind of joke. The town was known as this normal place where nothing strange ever occurred, but that was just one of the biggest lies hidden by their secretive government.

They had been brainwashing people in Hawkins for decades, making them believe that they lived in a cliche town where they would live a perfectly cliche life. No harm could be done to anyone in Hawkins, right? So when two students go missing and are presumed dead, everyone forgets about the whole situation like it was just some kind of freak accident.

         Most people in Hawkins avoided Will Byers at all costs after that. They believed he was cursed with some kind of bad luck. There were people that even believed he was some kind of cloned demon. After all, his body was found. It was all over the news. That was all anyone could talk about when he returned home.

          The teenage girl with blonde hair opened her locker, putting away her items. She closed it after she grabbed her textbook, holding it against her chest. The girl looked up as she met Mike's eyes. He waited for her patiently with his own textbook in his hands.

         "Shall I accompany you to class, royal highness?" The boy with jet black hair teased, attempting a British accent, as he bowed before the girl in front of him. She rolled her eyes at his humorous attempt.

          "Very funny, Wheeler," The girl bit the inside of her cheek, trying to hold back a smile.

          "Oh, come on, Grace! Admit it was funny!" Mike followed behind the girl like a lost puppy as she made her way to their next class together.