10.

The principal informed Junmin's mom about her behavior in class. Junmin was angry. Angry at Taehyun.

-

1:08 pm

BREAK

Stella: Jun, are you ok?

Hueningkai: Does she look like it?

Stella: No...

Heuningkai: Then no, she's not ok.

Junmin: I WANNA KILL HIM!!! I WANNA RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE WOLVES! I COULD SKIN THAT BASTARD ALIVE!!

Stella: *whispers* Should we just leave her alone and let her anger out for a while?

Hueningkai: Yeah...let's do that. *scared*

-

4:00 pm

AFTER SCHOOL

Hueningkai: Jun, Stella told me to tell you that she had left earlier because she wasn't feeling good.

Junmin: Ok. I hope she's okay.

Hueningkai: I gotta go home fast and get ready for my date. See you tomorrow Jun! *leaves*

Junmin: Bye

Junmin stepped out of the school zone and walked home. Until she saw Taehyun leaning aginst the wall waiting for her.

Taehyun: There you are

She ignored him and walked pass him.

Taehyun: Ummm I'm not invisible you know.

Taehyun: Don't ignore me Junmin!

Junmin: Can you shut up already?!*snaps*

Junmin: You just crossed the line today during class! What you did there is one clear reason why I don't want to be friends with you! You just embarressed me infront of the whole class! I can't be friends with rude people who do things like that for fun and think they can always get what they want. Stop following me now and leave me the hell alone! 

With that, she turned her heels and walked away angrily. Taehyun stayed there and thought about what she had said.

Taehyun: "Am I that bad to her?"

a/n: comment|vote