CHAPTER 8

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE CAST OF THIS STORY SEVENTEEN'S LEE JIHOON/WOOZI AND NCT'S CHENLE!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!"

CHAPTER 8

*Kim Taehyung*

I ran towards her and since I can't really get near her less than a meter I chose to push the guy away, I stood infront of Jisoo to block the guy away from her.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi, are you okay?" I asked and took a glance at her. She's shaking as she hugs the puppy, she's niw sitting on the ground.

I glared at the guy who touched Jisoo.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I asked him.

Confusion hovered his face.

"Is she ok? I was just asking her name, then things has gotten into this when I grabbed her hand for a hand shake." He said.

"Get lost, and never get near her again" I said firmly without blinking.

"What? Wait, I just want to make friends with her. I don't have any bad intentions" he reasoned out.

"I don't care, just get lost and never ever think to go near her again" I took a threatening step and slightly pushed him.

He smirked at me smugly.

"Who are you to tell me that? Are you her guardian or something?" he asked.

"I am..." I trailed and took a glance at Jisoo.

"I am her husband..." I claimed.

The man's smug face changed.

"Oh, sorry I thought she's still single" he said and walked away.

I faced Jisoo and half kneeled to be on the same level as hers, but still monitoring our distance. I don't want her to panick more than this.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Can you get up?" I asked.

She nodded and tried to get up but she fell back on the ground.

I sighed...

"Kim Jisoo-ssi, look at me"I said and she did.

Our eyes met, I gulped as I tried to reign myself not to get close to her when our eyes locked to each other.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi, I'll carry you to that bench" I said and pointed at the nearest bench to us.

"You must tolerate it for a short time for me to carry you, I need to be near you and touch you." I explained.

"We'll wait Yoongi and Woozi there, bringing you up to our apartment will be too far. I think you won't be able to tolerate it because of your anxiety, I promise I won't do anything to harm you nor to take advantage of you." I seriously swore to her as I look straight to her eyes.

I saw that she's hesitant to agree, but she can't stay like this on the ground.

"If...if you ever feel scared and can't take it, you can tell me. I'll put you down quickly...I promise...just trust me" I added.

There's a change in her eyes that I can't understand, the time I said trust me...

With her lips shaking, she slowly nodded her head.

"Just look at me and keep chanting...'It's Tae...he won't hurt me' say that to yourself again and again" I said and for the second time she nodded...

I heaved a deep sigh, gently I put my arms around her back and legs. I felt her shiver so I looked at her as I lift her up, she's still hugging the dog. We keep on starring at each other as I walk towards the nearest bench.

"It's Tae...he won't hurt me" I heard her whisper...

A small smile was drawn on my face as I carefully put her down the bench, and sat beside her. I put a safe distance between us though.

"See? I told you, you can do it" I said confidently.

"T-Thanks" she said.

"No problem" I said and genuinely smiled at her.

"Anyway, your anxiety...it seems severe. And base on my observation, it only happens when you are being touched by a man huh?" I started after a long silence...

She started patting the dog's fur as it lay flat on her lap.

She was hesitant but she nodded.

"But, I've noticed your anxiety doesn't occur when Woozi and Yoongi are near you, they could even hug you" I said...wait, the tone of my voice sounded like a freaking jealous boyfriend!

"Woozi, Yoongi oppa, Suho oppa, Jin oppa and Kai oppa...They are the only one I trust. They never hurt me, they never did, and I know they will never will" She said.

I clenched my teeth and so as my fists. Kai.

I tried so hard to control my anger.

"Kai? Suho? Who are they?" I asked, acting clueless.

Days before I started moving my things to my apartment J-hope said Kai flew to Paris, reasons were unknown.

"My friends" she answered and a small but loving smile stretched on her lips.

I nodded acting like I'm convinced.

"Wasn't it hard? Having that kind of anxiety I mean" I said and leaned back.

"I don't have a choice." she said that made me look at her.

Her eyes that stares in front like she's thibking way too deep.

"You could have, and I will help you." I said.

Her eyes diverted to me, there's a glint of hope in them.

"I know a psychiatrist, he could help you...look I'm not saying that you're crazy or something so you should see a psychiatrist but, I know he could help you get over your anxiety." I said.

Her shoulders fell and the glint of hope that was seen on her eyes were now gone.

"I've been there...but, it was no use..." She said in a low voice.

"You should try again, maybe this time...you'll be cured, free from anxiety" I said.

"Don't you want to be outside without worrying that any man will get close to you? Don't you want to step outside your comfort zone and be with the ones you love without fear nor worries?" I asked to pursuade her.

"I...want it...I want it so bad, but I'm scared..." she said a tear fell from her eyes...my chest contorted in pain.

"Can I hold your hand for a moment?" I asked.

She was hesitant again so I grabbed her hand that startled her, she was frozen in place.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi, look at me" I said.

She did.

"It's me Kim Taehyung...I promise to fix you and make you better, I'll help you with all my might...will you let me?" I said.

It should be empty words that came out from my mouth, but my heart felt every word that came out from my mouth...It shouldn't be like that...I'm here to break her not to fix her!

---------------------------To be continued...

Sorry I was not able to update yesterday as promised due to my extreme headache. Anyway, I've uploaded a new story I hope you can also support it. It is entitled 'Crescent Moon Law Firm' a law firm for ghost. It is inspired by Hotel De Luna.

-Cupid's_Descendant