Chapter 8

Xun Ming's POV

After I arrived home from Chen wu's house “ Zhou han told me my mother and father were out ”

I walked into my room while taking off my robe I was put in shock when I heard “ Darling heard you were out with another man”

I turned around to see Zhou ying on my bed naked with roses surrounding him.

I groped my bare chest trying to hide my watermelons “ Darling come here ” he said extending his finger and pointing it at me.

“ No why are you in my room ! ”
“ Darling I wish to bear your children before marriage so I offer my body to you ”

“ Get out now ! ” I said pointing towards the door “ Darling no you can't make me ” “ We are too Young for children ”

“ No we are not I will raise them on my own you'll play with them everyday and take us out for lunch , i don't mind having children for you ”

I walked up up to him ready to drag him out when I slipped on oil and landed on Zhou ying with my watermelons on his chest

Then I felt some thing harden under my watermelons and in my lower region.

“ Darling Take my precious Jewel now !! ” he moaned in pleasure

“ why is it every time I see you your always horny ”

“ Because I'm like a dog I have heat all over my body when I see you I'm a bitch , but I am your bitch Darling ”

“ Darling you have to take responsibility of my little dragon waking up ” he said grinding on me.

I pushed him off me put on my robe and left the house

                         -

I decided to Sleep by  Chen wu's house since Ya long and his family are on vacation in another country for now .

I walked to his house using the shortcut I knocked on his house door .

The door swung open to reveal a grumpy Chen wu who's face brighten when he saw me .

Chen wu POV

I was asleep dreaming about me and Ming ming next meeting we will have a intimate night when a knock woke me up . I stomped downstairs and swing the door opened

Suddenly I looked up and saw Xun ming aka my wifey by the door I quickly motioned her to come inside.

“ Did you forget something ? ” I spoke with a raspy voice “ No um there wasn't nobody home and I wanted to come sleep here if you didn't mind ”

Wifey wants to sleep here !! In my house I showed her around the house and told her we might have to share a bed . she didn't minded so i quickly ran upstairs and changed to a more seductive night dress.

Wearing my favorite  red panties. I just heard if you sleep with red panties next to your lover you'll both have a rough intimate night.

I saw here figure was knocked out on the bed I slipped in quietly causing the bed to dip and Creek she shifted and her hands landed on my hakuna mata

My face flushed with embarrassment as it started rising up once it was straight in the air . I tried my best to ignore the feeling of my balls turning purple. So

I gently grabbed wifey's delicate fingers and directed it to my balls for her to rubb after all that's where our kids are from her fingers started working on her own

She started stroking my purple balls giving me pleasure I didn't have to ask as she went faster and faster my tongue out of my mouth drool just dripping .

“Darling our babies want to come out ” I moaned I grabbed her hand and spilled out our babies and her hand  I started at her beautiful face before grabbing a towel and wiped her hand clean .

I soon later fell alseep humming a song.....