Chapter 17

When the to of you woke, you continue to do your daily ritual on getting ready.

After both of you getting ready to head to the mess hall you were greeted by all the usual soldiers, but Petra was looking at you.

No in the way that she had figured out your spell or your plans with Levi, but in the way she wasn't comfortable with you or didn't like the fact that you were there, you didn't understand her at all, why would she act this way, it's not like you have been cruel to her, or fair.

It's like she doesn't like you, likes she hates but there was nothing you could do, so you just have to live with it.

You sat down next to petra trying to act normal with her.

"Hey Y/n"

"H-hey Petra"

You both greeted each other

"Hey I saw you walk in with Levi what's that all about, he's not cheating on me is he"

She asked looking at you. 'Wait was she trying to say I would do that to her, even though I know they're not dating'

"Heh, Petra where do you get these ideas from. 'I have to think quickly, what should I say' I didn't wake up quick enough for Levi's principles so he ended up dragging me out of bed, bed thinks he hates me, can you talk to him, you know since you're dating him. Can you make it so we're at least he doesn't glare at me all the time"

She smirked under her breath

'Everything going according to plan'

"Sure I'm positive he just wants the best results from you"

She said, just as quick as it came her smirk was gone and it was replaced by her fake smile.

You also gave her a fake smile.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was currently training with each other and training with the 3DM gear. You were inside watching them train from inside, you looked at them through a window, Levi didnt want you to get to close to her until he figured out what was going on with her.

"Hey"

You turned around to see Levi standing in the door way

"Hey"

You responded.

"How are you holding up"

He asked as he walked over to you

"Fine, I just wish things can go back to how they were when I first got here. I keep wondering why all this is happening "

"Yeah me to, also we have an mission to go to tomorrow, itll be through the woods"

He finished. You suddenly got a chill down your spine. You say up quickly drawing his attention to you

"Y/n? What's wrong? What is it?"

"Levi. Something bad is going to happen on that mission, I can feel it in my bones. I dont know what but i know it cant be good"

We both just looked at each other not knowing what is to come next tomorrow