045

Lelouch and C2 quickly made their way to Kamine Island. Determination evident in his eyes as the Shinkiro landed in front of another one of those weird caves. Where the Geass symbol was etched into the stone wall before them. C2 explained she had been to a similar place like this,but it was all she would say. Right now getting Nunally back was top priority. And already on their tail once again was "Orange" or Jeremiah with a deranged look in his eye. Screaming for Zero to face him,as his circular Knightmare. Spinning like a rapid spinning top crashed into the Shinkiro. Lelouch gripped onto his seat tightly as he watched C2 flinch slightly from the continuing impact.

"I'll deal with him! You go after Nunally!" C2 shouted as Lelouch shook his head asking if she would be alright. Which she snidely replied"Well I am a little nervous. But you have to survive."She told him as Lelouch nodded before placing his mask onto his fave. Before bounding from the Shinkiro which continued to be assaulted terribly by Jerimiah. Although C2 quickly turned to tables as she grabbed onto the rapidly spinning Knightmare as she forced the Knightmare into the sea below them with Jerimiah still inside.

Quickly the light from the sun above dimmed as C2 along with the Shinkiro were swallowed up by the water. Darkness enveloped C2 as the instruments in the Knightmare began to dim. Alerting her that the energy filler was low. Not that it mattered much anymore though. She quietly leaned back in her seat watching above as the surface became more and more distant. C2 had indeed committed suicide but being with the deranged Jerimiah was not her first choice. It didn't really matter she would be alive and well a few minutes after her death anyway.

But that wasn't the thing that bothered her. What bothered her was the fact that V2 had arrived. He was never one to get his hands directly dirty. V2 preferred using his pawns in the game and stayed in the shadows. But him appearing and taking Nunally had even confused C2. She knew that V2 worked with Charles Zi Britannia but what could they possibly want with Nunally?

She was also aware that in Lelouch's current state he was no match for his enemy Charles. But that wouldn't stop him from trying. C2 sighed slowly feeling the air in her underwater prison lessen,only before she blacked out completely she put out a distress signal. Hoping that when she was conscious she would be able to help Lelouch. If not her then maybe Lucia, if she recovered fast enough. C2 smiled faintly as she collapsed in her seat in her watery prison.

While elsewhere on her way to Kamine Island,was Lucia. Her wound still in the midst of healing yet the pain was subsiding quite a bit. She gripped onto the controls as the island came into view. Lucia quickly began to land only to see a 5 minute old distress signal coming from the case sea below her. She stared down towards the crashing waves in a confused manner as she allowed her Knightmare to barely touch the watery surface.

Lucia closed her eyes beginning to concentrate on contacting C2. It was one of her new abilities she was actually pretty good at. But it wasn't just C2 she could hear in her mind at times. She could also hear the voices of people in C's world. The Collective Conscious,or so C2 explained. She could hear their pleas for help,and their wishes for a better world for their loved ones.

It had taken Lucia quite awhile to be able to push through the crowded voices to a single one. But when she did it was almost as if they were right beside her talking to her. Lucia once again extended both her mind in body in spirit as she reached through the crowd of voices calling out for her sister witch. "C2?" She called out only hearing what sounded like gushing water. Frantically she called her name once more. This time the sound of water was loud Ans clear and it alarmed her. It hit Lucia,the distress call was from C2 and she was down there.

Lucia knew her Knightmare frame was not water proof but she did not care. She knew that C2 would just wake up like she always did but she couldn't leave her. Not in that dark abyss. C2 was one of the only few people in the world she could trust and she refused to leave her. Head first Lucia dove her Knightmare into the icy water at top speed. Hoping that her own energy filler would last her. She continued to call out for her friend desperately only once again hearing rushing water. Lucia hoped she would find C2 soon,and before she knew it she spotted the Shinkiro. Laying on the ocean floor,along with a body that appeared to be floating inside. Immediately Lucia forced the Knightmare open as her own Knightmare frame's hands clasped around C2's form.