*Blink*

A/N: so, this is not where it should be, but I'm putting it here anyway! Fair warning that there will be a bit of POV changes going on. It was so I could get as much of the episode into this chapter... hope it comes out ok! Anywho, enjoy! :D

Sally Sparrow climbs the wrought iron gates of Wester Drumlins, at night and in the rain. There was a sign 'Danger Keep Out', but she didn't pay it any mind as she hops down on the other side. Walking up to the massive house, she breaks through the boards that were covering the door and walks into the entryway. She takes a photo of the aged chandelier in the foyer and smiles up at it before walking into the drawing-room to look around. There was a chandelier with plastic over it on the floor, the wallpaper was peeling off in multiple places, and there was ivy coming down through the fireplace.

Taking photos of everything she could, wording behind the wallpaper catches Sally's eye. She could just make out a 'B' and - curiosity taking over - she moves to the wall and starts to pull at the paper until it reveals more of the message. 'BEWARE THE WEEPING ANGEL!' was written and she frowns, backing up a bit before shaking her head and pulling to reveal more. 'OH, AND DUCK! REALLY, DUCK! SALLY SPARROW!' she gasps, jumping back when she reads her own name and she reaches out shakily with her heart pounding in her chest to see 'DUCK, NOW!' written.

Following the advice, she ducks quickly just as a huge rock crashes through the window and hits the wall right where she was standing before crashing to the ground. Shining her torch in the direction where the rock had come from, she sees a statue of an angel with its hands over its eyes in the garden. Looking between the angel and the writing frantically, she moves back over to the wall and pulls at the paper to see if there was any more... and there was. 'LOVE FROM THE DOCTOR AND LIZZIE (1969) P.S. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ROSE FOR US?'.

1st Person POV:​​​​​​

I wrinkle my nose, burying my face deeper into my pillow when I feel something brushing against my temple

I wrinkle my nose, burying my face deeper into my pillow when I feel something brushing against my temple. My pillow chuckles and I freeze, realizing that it was not, in fact, a pillow but a Time Lord... my Doctor. What happened yesterday comes crashing back to me and my face burns as my heart speeds up. The Doctor and I had retired to my bedroom after being snuggled up in the library for hours - talking, reading, kissing. The two of us hadn't gone further than kissing and some perfectly innocent touching before I'd fallen asleep.

The Doctor wraps his arms around me and turns so that I was laying on top of him. "You know, it's hard to talk to you when you're hiding from me," he tilts my chin up with one hand - the other still around my waist - smiling.

"S-sorry," I mutter, blushing more when he runs his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Morning," he grins, leaning up and pressing his lips against mine.

I couldn't help the dopey smile that forms when he pulls away. "Morning," I fold my arms underneath me, messing with his shirt collar. "What's the plan?" I ask curiously.