Chapter 8

Well heya! It's been some time but here is a new chapter! Sorry for the wait! 🥺

He looked up and caught her eye. He said somethin to the guy who he was with and started to saunter over to where (Y/N) and Marie were sitting. Marie swore under her breath. This was going to be very unpleasant. 

(Y/N): Oh boy,

He reached them, crossed his arms, and smirked. She gulped, anxious of what was about to happen.

???: Well well well, look what we have here. How are you doing Marie?

Marie bowed her head.

Marie: H-Hi,(P/Y/H) I'm doing fine...

(P/Y/H) = Person you hate

He truned to (Y/N) And stroked his chin.

(P/Y/H): Aaaaaaaand.... I don't know you.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N), And i know exactly who you are. You've said hello, so you can go now!

(P/Y/H): Oh yeah, i remember you now! You're that jealous wannabe who can't get out of C rank! How's life treating you, huh? Did you tell her yet?

Marie: Tell me what?

(P/Y/H): You mean she doesn't know? Oh what a tragedy! Guess it falls on my shoulders.

Marie: (Y/N) Something you wanna say?

(Y/N): No, nothing at all.

(P/Y/H): Well, here's the thing Marie... (Y/N) Here had been holding in an oh-so-deep love for you. For years, you've been the only thing on his mind, day in and day out. He's got too many secret fantasies to count, and he constantly tries to think of the perfect way to tell you... But alas! He cannot! And the most painful part about the whole thing is thag you've stared him in the face, day after wretched day, and still didn't figure it out! Oh, it's been killing him from the inside

(Y/N) And Marie patiently waited for him to finish, trying to hide the small smiles on their faces. At length, he stopped talking and watched the two of them smugly.

(P/Y/H): What do you think about that?

(Y/N) Locked eyes with Marie, and she nodded. As if on cue, they both leaned across the table, closed their eyes, and kissed one another passionately. (P/Y/H)'s jaw dropped. After a good few seconds, they slowly separated, a thin trail of saliva connecting their mouths. They turned toward (P/Y/H) with wide grins on their faces.

Marie: Yeah, he already told me.

There was a moment of silence, before (P/Y/H) erupted into peals of laughter. He couldn't stop laughing, clutching his stomach and doubling over. (Y/N) And Marie looked at one another. This wasn't what they were expecting

(P/Y/H):  Oh- Oh! This is hilarious! This guy? Seriously?! You're screwing this guy?! He's the best you could do?

Marie: Tell me one thing that's wrong with him, then! Give me one good, actual reason why i shouldn't be going out with him!

(P/Y/H): Belive me Marie, you don't want to go down that road.

Marie: You bet your ass i do! If you're gone ridicule me for choosing someone i want to go out with, you might as well give me a reason! So c'mon! Out with it! Hit me with your best shot!

(P/Y/H): One good reason? That's what you asked for right? How about the fact that he is a desperate, clingy, whiny lil brat who doesn't know the first thing thing abou- OUCH!

Marie cut him off by delivering a hard slap to his cheek before sitting down again. She looked at (Y/N) and smiled

Marie: Man! That felt good!

(Y/N) Stared at her, not fully believing what he just saw.

(P/Y/H) recoverd quickly, scowling in Marie's direction.

(P/Y/H): You bitch!

He backhanded Marie with such force that she dropped out of her chair. Her cheek felt like it was on fire. She clutched it, and tears began to run down her face.

In a flash (Y/N) was by her side, his face worried. Over his shoulder, she could see (P/Y/H) staring at het in contempt.

(Y/N): Marie?! Are you okay?!

Marie: Y-Yeah... i'm f-fine... Damn, that hurts...

Her cheek was already turning an ugly shade of black and blue. (P/Y/H) scoffed, and turned to walk away.

(Y/N): Hey!

(P/Y/H) stopped and turned around, a bored look on his face.

(P/Y/H): What?

(Y/N): Listen, buddy you've hurt her enough without hitting her. That was unnecessary. You're gonna go over there and apologize right now.

(P/Y/H): Oh, am i? And i suppose you're gonna make me?

(Y/N): You catch on quick, quicker than i thought actually. I didn't really expect it, but i suppose someone who has more fingers on his right hand than he has brain cells can still surprise me once in a while.

(Y/N) Was fully aware that he was probably making a big mistake, but he didn't really care. (P/Y/H) flared up in anger, and threw a hard punch directly at (Y/N)'s face. He barely ducked out of the way in time.

(Y/N): Catch me if you can!

A crowd started to form watching the two intently. A chant of "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Started to grow among them. Marie couldn't see what was happening through the crowd.

(Y/N) Darted around the plaza as (P/Y/H) continued trying to land punches on him. As he continued to dodge them, (P/Y/H) grew angrier.

Eventually, (P/Y/H) caught up, driving his fist directly into (Y/N)'s gut. (Y/N) collaped, and (P/Y/H) grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and drew his fist back.

(P/Y/H): Gotcha.

(Y/N): Not quite.

(Y/N) Said with a sickening grin. In the blink of an eye, (Y/N) switched from squid form and back again, darted around (P/Y/H), and pinned his wrists beheind his back. (Y/N) felt (P/Y/H)'s muscles tense up, and (Y/N) jerked him back to speak directly into his ear.

(Y/N): Try it, and i'll rip you in half.

(Y/N) Growled. (P/Y/H) stopped moving. (Y/N) led him over to were Marie was still lying on the ground, and forced him to his knees.

(Y/N): Now, do you have anything you wanna say to her?

He stayed silent, (Y/N) dug his knee into (P/Y/H)'s back.

(Y/N): I said, is there anything you want to say to her?!

(P/Y/H) cried out in pain.

(P/Y/H): I'm sorry I'm sorry!

(Y/N): Should i let him go?

Too schoked to say anything, she nodded.

(Y/N) Pulled (P/Y/H) up and pushed him away. He walked off, glaring at (Y/N) and Marie with pure hatred in his eyes.

(Y/N): Are you alright?

Marie: I told you, i'm fine. I didn't expect you to do that to him.

(Y/N): Neither did i, but i guess there's a first time for everything. C'mon, let's get you back to your house.

Oh lord i'm sorry for the wait but yea maybe i'll do another lemon next time idk we'll see ;)

1340 Words