Ruins

Flashback

"Come on Izzy it only happened once and I knew the second I did it, it was wrong, come on please forgive me." Zeke begged banging on the door.

"I trusted you and you betrayed me, so why in the hell should I forgive you." I cried out.

It felt like my heart was breaking, I felt as though there wasn't any air in the room and I was just gasping for a breath of fresh air.

I felt dizzy and I couldn't catch my breath, I unlocked the door and I started seeing black spots cloud my vision, as I callosped I heard the door open....

-End of flashback-

Leo and Romeo stop instantly, my words were stuck in my throat as though they were on the bridge of coming out, I couldn't tell them, they would be hurt I thought of someone else as they were trying to show me love.

"I....I can't do this... not right now" I forced the words out as I try to cover myself.

Leo looks at me with worry and Romeo looks split between curiosity and confusion.

"I'm sorry..." I whimper out.

I feel so disgusted with myself I barely even know them and yet I was so ready to throw myself at them.

"We can wait my love, we aren't in a rush." Leo speaks quietly as if I'm fragile as a glass trinket.

"No I shouldn't even have done this, I barely even know you, and I was so willingly ready to give myself up." I say with disgust as I grab the blanket to cover my horrible body.

"My love you are beautiful, you don't have to cover up your body." Romeo says as he grabs my duvet.

I yank it back and drag it with me to the bathroom locking myself in until they leave.

"I'm broken you can't fix me, hell Ian didn't even try and I was engaged to him." I slide down the door waiting to hear the bedroom door close.