What Are Some Different Types Of Masturbating

How to Masturbate with a Vagina: 28 Tips and Tricks for Solo Play

Types

How to get started

Clitoral

Vaginal

Anal

Combo and erogenous zones

5 positions to try

Erotica and porn

It’s great for your health

Sure, exercise is a great way to relieve stress and improve your sleep. But so is enjoying a little one-on-one time with you and your body.

Masturbation is a safe and natural way to feel good, discover what gets you hot, and release built-up sexual tension. In fact, solo play has infinite health benefits and absolutely no downsides — plus it’s fun!

Keep reading to learn more about masturbating with a vagina, how you can get started, and what you can do to really turn up the heat.

What are the different types of masturbation?

Here’s a list of the most common types of masturbation and the way they typically feel. Remember though: This will vary from person to person.

Orgasm typeType of masturbationclitoralMost people use their fingers to play with their clitoris, but vibrators and other toys can also bring pleasure during solo play. When you orgasm, you’ll feel a tingly sensation along your skin and in your brain.vaginalYou can use your fingers or a sex toy to penetrate your vagina during solo play. You’ll feel the “Big O” deeper in your body, and your vaginal walls will throb.analYou can use your fingers or a sex toy for anal play (although a toy is better for deeper penetration). Right before you orgasm, you may feel an intense need to pee — only the contractions are around your anal sphincter.comboThis one is all about personal preference. You can use both hands to play with your vagina and your clitoris, or a combo of sex toy and fingers. When you stimulate your clitoris and vagina — especially the G-spot — at the same time, you’ll feel an explosive orgasm that may leave you convulsing or even lead to ejaculation.erogenous zonesYou can rub, pinch, pull, squeeze, or tug your nipples, inner thighs, ears, neck, and other parts of your body during solo play. These areas, known as erogenous zones, can cause pleasurable sensations throughout your body when played with.