Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)

You moved back to your bed room to feel more comfortable as your new prizes became present. You cracked your neck, getting rejuvenated for your next session. After drinking some water and getting a quick bit (also making your captured humans away from the Apathies so they could regain their wills and eat) you were ready for your next servant.

The Apathies opened the door and slowly placed the Schnee girl on the bed before you. You smirked as you pulled her up onto the bed and let her laid on top of you. You slowly rubbed your hands along her body as Weiss was silently fighting back, yet still under heavy influences of the Apathy.

Weiss: How...how are you...

(Y/N): How I am not affected by the Grimm? Honestly...I have no idea. I like to imagine I am part Grimm. Their king. And now, I'm your king. So, worship me. Give me some kisses.

You began to kiss Weiss and rub your hands all over her body. Weiss allowed the kisses to happen, not really able to fight the Apathy's affects on her body. Weiss slowly raises her arms to meet yours, somewhat fighting back. However, she never could truly do anything. She just never cared enough. So, you seize the opportunity and began to grope her ass tighter and tighter as you kissed with more passion. You then shoved your tongue inside her mouth and began to probe around inside.

Weiss began to moan inside the kiss and allowed you to keep going. She must have been liking it since she gripped your face to keep the kiss going. After awhile, you broke the kiss and began to kiss along her collar and neck as you removed her dress. Weiss didn't put up any resistance nor did she even attempt to help you, one of the many things of having literally mindless slaves under your command. Once you got the dress off, your next target was to get her bra and panties off quickly. You began to mess with Weiss' panties to some level of extent and rubbed around her entrance slowly.

Weiss slowly moaned as you massaged her entrance, however, the moans never increased beyond a small whine. You began to grope her breasts as you brought her up to lean against your chest. You were slightly annoyed by her smaller breasts when compared to her friends, but not matter. You still believed she held some level of use for your personal desires. You allowed Weiss to keep receiving some level of pleasure as you wanted to continue to hear her moan. After kissing along her neck, massaging her breasts and rubbing around her entrance, Weiss finally came from your efforts. You smirked as you saw her release all over your member.

You slowly pushed Weiss down to meet your member right before her face. You pulled on her white pony tail as you got her mouth around your member. You began to thrust up into her mouth and let her tongue do the little work her mind allowed. You moaned and groaned as Weiss little mind did her work to the best of her ability. You moved Weiss to roll off the bed and began to thrust deeper inside her throat. You could tell Weiss had some level of mental stability left from the Apathy, yet she really doesn't stand a chance against your will.

You began to thrust faster and faster down Weiss' throat and you could see that she was about to release as well. You smirked as you began to realize why she loved this and wanted this. You increased the thrusts into her mouth and you could feel her tongue moving slightly around.

(Y/N): You like this don't you? You like having someone else take control of you. Make you do everything they want to do. You're used to this, aren't you?

Weiss obviously didn't say anything as you kept thrusting down inside of her throat. You chuckled to yourself as you finally released inside her mouth. You pulled her back up onto the bed and threw her down on it and got your your back inside her mouth. You then went down and began to lick at her entrance. You wrapped your arms around Weiss' waist to keep her in place and began to lick on her entrance while she leaned forward and began to suck you off. The two of licked and sucked one another with great pleasure, forcing one another to continue the pleasure.

Finally, both you and Weiss released with one another and you got off of her. You looked over Weiss again and smirked as you began to stroke yourself to the image of the captured Schnee before you.

(Y/N): You have a strong will Schnee. But nothing beats the Apathy. And...I know all about that father of yours. Quite the bastard. No worries my child, here...here you are free.

Weiss slowly began to smile to herself of the knowledge. Her brain still function but it clearly wasn't helping her out much. You decided to have some fun with her ass next. You flipped Weiss onto her back and lined up your member with her ass. You spanked and massaged her ass cheeks for a few seconds before you kissed her ass. You pulled back on her ponytail and got her onto your chest. You then shoved your member down her ass and began to thrust.

You kept thrusting into Weiss' ass, gaining so much pleasure from the rough fucking. As you were fucking Weiss, you leaned down and grabbed her breasts and began to massage them. You planted kisses along her neck and back. You could hear Weiss slightly moan from the pleasure but it was not as loud as you would desire it to be. Then again, you could hear something. You smirked as an idea came to mind to further taunt the girl.

(Y/N): You still like the warmth don't you Weiss? You love the warm embrace I can give you, as I thrust deep inside you.

Weiss smiled mindless as you continued to thrust deep down inside her. You could hear her moan a bit louder than before but it wasn't much. Still was enough for you to call hot.

You thrusted faster and faster insider her until you could feel yourself about to release. You reached around and began to massage around Weiss entrance, causing her to moan slightly louder than before. You looked her in the eye and saw that were so dilated that it was nothing but a dark blue orb in her eye. You loved how fast those trances cut in. After a few more minutes of thrusting, you released deep inside Weiss' ass and caused her to release as well.

(Y/N): What to call you? Ice Slave? No. I want Pocket Pussy for your red friend. Schnee Slut? I mean, you wont be a slut but it works for alliteration purposes. How do you like that, Schnee Slut?

Weiss: It's fine...

(Y/N): That's my girl. Now, get ready for the grand finale.

You turned Weiss back to the bed and got to hover over her. You shoved your hard member into Weiss' entrance and began to rough fuck her. Weiss moaned like a mad woman. Well...however an apathetic mad woman could. You didn't even care at this point and focused on getting yourself off. As such, you didn't even notice Weiss cumming like crazy as you pounded her.

You and Weiss kept up the eye contact as you slapped her breasts and thrusted in and out of her. You leaned down and began to kiss along her chest, sucking on her breasts a bit, before kissing along her neck. You and Weiss then kissed one another again until you felt combine releases coming up. You eventually came inside her and pulled out with Weiss cumming right behind you.

(Y/N): That was fantastic.

You grabbed Weiss and carried her bridal style out of your room.

(Y/N): But now, I want something exotic.