Chapter 46

A/N: the rest of that scene, as well as a crap ton of other smut is up on my Patreon!!🥴🥴

Khloe's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, my consciousness slowly returning to me.

I was immediately met with the comfort of being in Nico's arms, mixed with the warmth from the blankets.

Closing my eyes, I nestled myself back against him, feeling his hold on me tighten before it relaxed.

Although the cool feeling of his skin felt different than before.

After a little closer inspection from my fingertips across his skin, I came to the realization that the reason for that was because he wasn't wearing a shirt.

My eyes shot open wide, memories from the night prior coming back to me in an instant.

Which, in turn, caused my blood to rush to my face.

The way he pleasured me with his movements, causing me to climax four times total before I couldn't go any longer.

That vampiric stamina of his was... wow.

My thighs pressed together at the thought, causing a small ache from between them.

The last thing I remember was him holding me against him, fingers trailing my back after he had given me my fourth.

I faintly remember feeling basically my entire body trembling from extasy before my exhaustion apparently overcame me.

Almost immediately, I looked down, realizing that I was apparently wearing Nicos white button up shirt from last night, the shirt itself reaching down to my mid thigh.

And according to what I could feel, Nico was only wearing a pair of boxers.

Those were apparently the only things the two of us were wearing.

Slowly, I turned my head up, knowing that Nico was probably already awake.

I moved to push myself up onto my elbow and quickly learned that quite possibly every part of my body was sore in one way or the other.

Which I guess made sense...

I blew out a breath at this realization, moving the rest of the way into the position that I wanted.

Unsurprisingly, Nico's eyes opened, now watching me intently as I moved myself up so we were face to face on his pillow.

I could almost immediately tell that he too had just woken up.

His perfect drowsy smile showed on his face once my head hit the pillow again, his hair laying messily on his face.

Although, I couldn't imagine mine was any better.

That fact became more clear as Nico reached to tuck some of it behind my ear.

"Good morning, sunshine," he said.

I mirrored his expression and his actions, running my fingers against his forehead before running them through his hair.

Then, hooking my hand around his neck, I pulled myself close so that my head was under his chin.

"Good morning," I whispered nuzzling against him.

"How do you feel?" he inquired, bringing a hand up to massage my scalp.

That alone caused a blissful sigh to pass my lips.

"A little sore, but other than that I feel great," I responded.

His hand trailed down to massage the base of my neck.

"Sore huh?"

I nodded.