April 14th

April 14,1912

I woke up this moring with a headache because of that killer hangover. I have no idea when fabrizio got back to the room but i can bet he got wasted...very wasted. Anyway church started for the first classers so i went to talk to rose. I got up to first class and said hi to mr andrews,the real problem didnt start untill i got down to the church hall. The stupid guy from last night didnt remember me! I tried explaning to him i was here last night but he wasnt listening. "He'll tell you! I shouted when lovejoy walked out of the church service. In a littler voice i said "i just need to speak to rose." "Mr hockley and Ms. De witt buckter continue to be thankful for your service they asked to give you this.."please i dont want your money" i said interupting "ALSO to remind you that you hold a 3rd class ticket and you aperence her is no longer apropreate" "WILL you make sure DAWSON goes back were he came from" he said as he gave the two men each 20 bucks. i gave him a dirty look and the douches took me back to 3rd class. I HATE RICH PEOPLE THEY THINK JUST CUZ THEY HAVE MONEY THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WANT! I dont care what cale or lovejoy thinks im gonna talk to rose like it or not! Ill find a way. I went up to A deck and kinda in a way spied on rose. "Tommy,lift me up" I said as Fabrizio Tommy and I stood below the a deck. Sense I wasn't allowed to walk in,I had to climb to get there. "Jack your crazy! surly they will see you!" Tommy reassured me as he stood on Fabrizio's shoulders. "I need to speak to rose" I reminded him and climbed over the bar. Then at one glance I saw her, Rose,her mother Mr Andrews and came were all walking around the boat deck. I had to think quick so i stoll this guys coat and hat so i wouldnt get spoted. I leaned over the boat and when rose walked by i grabed her arm and pulled her to the door across from us. She quickly reconized me and we walked in the door. "Jack i cant see you" she said and started to walk out. "Wait i need to talk to you." i grabbed her and put her up against the window. "Jack im marrying cale...i love cale. She quietly spoke. "Are you sure about that...i dont think so" i sighed,Then she moved to go out the door."wait lemme get this out" i desperately asked and grabbed her again."Your Your amaz...look im not an idiot i know how the world works,i've got ten bucks in my pocket and nothing to offer you and i know that". "Your the most amazing gir...women ive ever known;They got you traped rose! And your gonna die of you dont break free maybe not right away cause your strong but soon that fire that i love about you rose, that fires gonna burn out" i exclamied putting my hand on her cheek,but then she pushed my hand away and said "its not up to you to save me jack". "I know...only you can do that" I replied in a wisper. "Im going back leave me alone!" Rose Sighed broken. She left and there i was,alone,i put my hand on the window and took a deep breath. Why did i have to fall in love with a rich girl thats engadged? I didnt know what to do so i went up to the poop deck. Im really upset,i mean i love her and apparently she doesn't love me...well i know thats not true,There just holding her back. And shes scared,i dont know hat it is but sjes fighting herself. Even cale and her mom can tell shes falling for me thats why they want her to stay away. I sighed as I leaned on the bars drowning my sorrows into the blue cold ocean. "Why are you so blue?" i heard a little girl say,immediately I knew who it was,it was Cora. "you wouldnt understand" I said faking a smile,I thought that she'd buy my smile,but being the smart girl that she is,didn't. "Its that girl isnt it?...the one you danced with last night. "Yes...but your too young to understand" I chuckled a little. "Trust me! I know what you got... You love her" she said with a smile. I smiled and said "Yes cora i love her but shes not allowed to see me." "oh yea ive been through that." "what do you mean i said with a little giggle. Well there is this boy that i like but he is in 2nd class but daddy says i cant see him oh and im to young for boys" she giggled. "oh alright mrs. 21" i laughed. "Well its true! She confimed. It was close to the sun setting when cora had to leave, i was entertained untill after she left and I started to think about rose again. I really do love her,i cant shake my feelings. I sadly stared at the sun as i herd my name being called by a fimilar voice...rose. Quickley i turned around then she said "i changed my mind". I smiled then she continued. "They told me you..." i put my finger on my lips,and said shhh. I reached my hand out with a smile and softly replied "give me your hand". Then she grabed it and i said "Close your eyes....go on. She closed her eyes after a second and i guided her to the bars. "Step up" i smiled and she steped on to the rail. "hold on to the railing...close your eyes dont peek" "im not." she replied. Step on to the rail...hold on keep your eyes closed." i said. "Do you trust me? I asked. "i trust you" rose responded. i streched her arms out and said "alright open your eyes. She opened them and gasbed..."im flying...Jack" i took my hands off her stomach and held her hands and started singing,"Come josephine in my flying mechine goin up she goes up she gose." she chukled and we put her arms down and we looked in to each others eyes. We came in closer and we passionately kissed in the sunset,and tommy said i wouldnt ever be with her. I bit her lip hoping for her entrance as she fallowed. It felt like fireworks going off,i couldnt believe it,i have her.

After we sat on the benches and she appalogized."Im sorry." "sorry for what?"i asked "Well in a way i was sorta rude." "thats alright you dont have to appalogize" "Well ya i do i was just scared,my mother told me i couldnt see you,so did cale. "Oh i dont doubt it...i am pretty good looking i chuckled. She let out a small giggle and replied "that may be why" "Also a little bird told me you were feeling lonley". she continued and i new exactly who it was,cora. "Ah cora right" i asked. Rose smiled,noded and we sat there in scilence for a second.Then she asked "Jack can you draw me?" "yea sure,i just have to go get my scetch book." i replied. She smiled revaling her pear white teeth,then We went back to my room to get my scetch book. Fabrizio wasnt There so i assumed he was with helga, actually no one was there. "Your friend fabrizio was here when i came to find you but he left with a girl"rose said. That was my answer right there,i mentally laughed at my itallian player and rose and i walked out the door. We went to her stayroom and she asked if i had enough light. "don't artist need good light?" she asked double checking. "Thats is true but im not use to working in such aroblemle condistions" i chucked in a rich snob voice. I looked around and saw claude monet's work,my favorite the lily pads. "Monet! I gasbed and kneeled down and looked at the picture. "your fimilar with his work? Rose asked. "Of corse look at his use of color isnt it great?" i asked "i know" she replied. Then she went by a green safe and started to unlock it,"Cale insists on carting this hidious thing everywhere." rose said. "Will we be expecting anytime soon?" i asked. "not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out." rose opened the safe and pulled out a blue heart shaped necklace. "Thats nice what is it a saphire?" i asked when she showed me. "A dimond...a very rare dimond." "Jack i want you to draw me like one of your french girls wearing this"she continued. "Alright" i said still examining the necklace. it was beautiful, heavier then it looked of course,blue as the ocean, with what I estimated to be about 50 karat. "Wearing only this." rose smiled.