Chapter 21: {Victoria Secret}

|Reveal a little more.|

Nina's pov:

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Amy. I picked up while still laying in my bed.

"Hey what's up?" I asked still sleepy. I glanced at the clock and it was 8 o'clock.

"Hey, Eva and I are going to the mall. Wanna join us?" She asked and I sighed. I don't really have anything else to do anyway.

"Sure, when are you two leaving?" I asked as I sat at the edge of the bed.

"In 20 minutes, get ready." She ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Geez, I just woke up. Give me some time." I said and heard her chuckled.

"See you in 20 minutes." She said and hang up.

Great.

I stood up and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once done, I walked to my closet to choose my outfit.

 Once done, I walked to my closet to choose my outfit

I dress up and did my make up. When I finished I woke downstairs and heat my breakfast. I sat down and started to eat. I felt my phone vibrated and I saw Adrian's message pop up on the screen.

Goodmorning beautiful-A

I smiled and replied to him while eating.

Goodmorning-N

Any plans for today?-A

Yeah, I'm going to the mall with the girls and you?-N

Seems cool. I'll more likely be chilling with the boys-A

I heard a honk and I stood up. I put my plate in the sink and walked out with my bag.

I walked to Amy's car and sat in the back since Eva called shotgun.

-----

When we reached the mall, it was really crowded. Amy walked to the makeup and grabbed one basket. She started to walk around and pick all that she needed.

"Thank god there is a sale in here, she is buying almost everything." Eva joked and I chuckled. Amy rolled her eyes and continue her shopping.

"Almost all my make up are over. I used too many foundations to hide my bruise and I barely use any this morning." Amy explained.

She was right. These fights cost us a lot of foundation.

When she finished, she went to the counter and paid. When she done we walked out and went into the next shop. Eva dragged us to Victoria secret and made us buy new sets of underwear.

"I already have the one I bought last time. I'm Not buying new one." Amy stated looking around.

"They got a new exclusive set, look!" She said taking a white piece of bra in front of her.

"Still, I'm not buying a new one," Amy said and Eva rolled her eyes.

"And you Nina?" Eva asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe," I said and she nodded.

"Let's look around." She said and I nodded.

I walked to the other side of the shop and looked at the colour range. There wasn't a lot of choices since many sets were already sold.

I felt my phone vibrated and I took it.

Trying new piece? Pick the red one, it'll look beautiful on you ;)-A

What the heck? I looked around and try to find him. He must be here or else how would he know what I'm buying? However, I found no one.

Where are you?- N

His reply was quick.

Don't look for me, just buy some and you can show it to me later;)-A

I chuckled and put my phone away. I wasn't really sure which one to buy. The red one caught my eye and I grabbed it in my hands. It did look good. I grabbed another black set and a pink set.

I walked to the girl and saw Eva carrying only one.

"Damn girl, you bought 3," Amy said shocked.

"It looked nice." I shrugged.

"Well, I'll buy only this one. The others are really not my type." Eva frowned.

We walked to the counter and paid for our purchase. When we walked out, we made our way to the food section. We were all thirsty.

We were about to sit at our table when a voice stopped us. We looked behind us and found Colton waving at us. The other guys were sitting beside him.

We made our way toward them and luckily the table next to them was empty.

"Hi girls," Colton said smiling.

"Hi," we replied and sat down.

"What are you guys doing here?" Amy asked.

"Our movie just ended a few minutes ago and we decided to grab some food since we were hungry," Landon explained.

I glanced at Adrian and saw him already looking at me. My eyes went down to his neck and noticed the hickey I made yesterday. He didn't bother to hide it.

"Someone had a good night yesterday," Eva said and I turned to her. She was smirking looking at Adrian.

"Oh yeah, we told him that but he is refusing to tell us who the girl is," Blake said glaring at Adrian.

"Why do you want to know her?" Adrian asked.

"Well, maybe I know her." Blake shrugged.

"You know her," Adrian confirmed making Blake confused.

"If so then say her name." Blake insisted.

"No, can you just drop it?" Adrian asked and Blake sighed.

"Anyway, what are you going to order?" Landon asked us.

"I don't know yet but I want something cold," Amy said.

"Let's go and order," Eva said and we nodded.

The girls and I made our way to the first stall and order our food and drink. The guys already ordered and they were waiting for their food.

The food section was crowded. Making kids were runny around and were playing with the water fountain.

We went back to the table and sat down. This time I noticed Adrian moved and sat beside me. He put his hand on the knee and then slowly rubbed my thigh.

"You pick a really nice colour." He murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"You looked into the bag?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Maybe, so when am I going to see them on you?" He asked smirking.

"Not any time soon," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"It will be more sooner than you'd think."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah