Damon - whipped

May 1864

"Damon?" Giuseppe called out as he heard Damon enter the house after being out hunting all night. Honestly, Giuseppe could not care less. The flu would be Damon's problem. After all, he did have Stefan to take over the company as soon as he was old enough. Damon was nothing but a burden to him and his pride. Though he still cared to give energy into Damons punishments hoping that someday he would manage to beat some sense into the brain of the young adult.

Damon considered acting like he hadn't heard his father and go upstairs to his room and rest after a long night of no sleep, but he figured out that Giuseppe's punishment would be harsher that way and he had to take the punishment now, if he wanted to have any hope that he wouldn't be skinned alive. So he entered his father's office.

"Yes, Father?"

"Shirt off." Giuseppe simply said, unbuckling his belt. Damon gulped as he already realized what his conviction was. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. Giuseppe took a look down his broad, muscular figure. He waved his hand.

"Bend over."

Damon did as told and waited patiently for the first stroke. It felt like forever but the leather finally collided with his bare, pale skin. Damon yelped out in pain and flinched.

"Stay still!" Giuseppe yelled and let another smack fall upon Damon's tensed muscles. Damon let out a groan and bit his lower lip. He concentrated on not giving in to the pain. But as he reached 30 strokes, he was panting so hard that it was a wonder that he was still standing. He was a mess of sweat and bruise. Shaking. He couldn't feel his legs, but he could sense that his knees wouldn't be able to bear him much longer.

"P-please... break.." Damon panted, almost out of breath. Giuseppe wanted to just whip his son harder from that but decided to let him catch his breath. Damon was surprised by his father's choice of action but quickly sucked in a big breath. Soon he felt his flesh burn again and he screamed at the pain.

"Quiet!"

Damon squeezed his lips shut and concentrated. He begged for this to be over soon. He knew exactly how much he could take since this had been a repeated event since his mother died seven years ago. But Damon knew, he couldn't take much more. He felt something warm slide down the side of his ribs. Groaning, he turned his head down only to notice that his father's carpet was being dyed red from blood. Damon's eyes widened and he felt his breaths get stuck in his throat.

"F-Father..?" He stuttered helplessly, panicking at the sight of the blood. Giuseppe wiped off his belt.

"Leave."

Damon didn't hesitate to grab his dirty shirt and stand as straight as he could, stumbling out of the room, not bothering to put the shirt on. A hiss escaped his lips with every step as he sneaked upstairs to Maid Mary's room. He searched through her medical bag for some sort of pain-relieving herbs. He constantly looked nervously over his shoulder.

"Come on.." He mumbled, getting frustrated by not finding anything to relieve him. Tears came into his eyes, as he desperately searched again and again.

"Oh my god.." He heard someone mumble and he immediately turned to the door in fear.

"Mary.." He whispered, not trusting his own voice as he faced the woman. "Mary, I am so sorry... I-I didn't mean to sneak around in your stuff I-I.."

"Did he do this to you, Darling?"

Damon looked at the floor and nodded slowly. Mary walked to him and caressed his hair gently. He looked at her and the tears streamed down his face.

"Why don't you sit on the bed?"

Damon nodded and slowly walked to the bed. He sat on the edge and folded his hands in his lap. Mary searched through another bag and found a small tube and a bandage. Damon took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. Mary sat behind him and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"You're doing well Darling."

She spread the herb lotion all over her hands and then rubbed it into Damons bruised, bleeding flesh. Damon cried out heavily as the lotion burned even more than the whipping itself. The tears poured down his face and he bit into his own hand to take his mind off the pain. Mary wrapped a bandage around his stomach and back to suck any infections from the wound. Damon winced. Mary stood up and slid her arm under Damon's knees and around his shoulders. He yelped as she picked him up from the bed. He was surprised by her strength but didn't say a word as she carried him to his room and tucked him into his bed. He was out cold almost immediately and barely moved at all the next day, besides when Mary had to change his bloody bandage.

remember to request a sickfic, guys. Thank you for your support.