💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Walking into Colton's apartment my eyes are instantly drawn to the floor as thousands of red and pink rose petals line the floor. Following the path with my eyes, I follow it all the way to the closed bedroom door where I can hear Colton frantically talking to someone.

My heart races as I notice the shoes line the floor alongside the rose petals.

Both men and women's shoes that is.

I wanted to throw up from the hurt I felt. I thought Colton and I were doing good. It has now been about two months since I showed up on Colton's doorstep. Over the past two months, he has done nothing but shows me his love for me whether it was opening my door or scaring the shit out of me at my own house every morning to wake me up for school which he feels the need to drive me too. I mean we even told our parents about our child together which they were nothing but angry and they made me sleep at Colt's for a week but then they finally gave in to the idea of a grandchild running around. 

Even after all of that, he made me believe in the idea that we could be a real family but that idea is my last as I hear a ruffle behind the bedroom door and Colton mumble something.

Maybe just maybe he's not doing what I think and he is on the phone with someone or something.

Quietly dropping my school bag to the floor I also take off my shoes not wanting him to hear the click of my shoes and know I'm home.

Walking to the bedroom door I close my eyes preparing myself for what is to come and quickly open the door and walk through looking around.

My heart drops to my stomach as I see Colton freeze in spot not facing me and a shuffle comes from the bathroom. 

Looking around the room I notice the same petals from the hallway continue into the room and on top of the bed and also lead to the bathroom.

Bringing my eyes back to Colton's back he finally turns around with his eyes wide open.

"ZARA, what are you doing home so early?" He asks yelling my name a bit seeming to notify the person in the bathroom of my appearance.

They seem to hear it too as all shuffling in there stops and everything goes dead silent well except for my heart rapidly beating I'm sure Colton could hear it from where he was standing.

Bringing my eyes to the bathroom I take a step towards it but Colton instantly jumps in my way and grabs my face making me look up at him.

"How was the baby today?" He asks in a rushed tone.

Tired with the constant drama and stress this boy constantly brings me a tear glides down my face and he clearly notices it as his body stiffens and he goes to wipe it but I push his hand away.

"Who's in the bathroom Colton?" I question just wanting to know, I bet she's beautiful and not supporting a 15-week baby bump on her.

"Why are you crying gorgeous?" He asks making me roll my eyes through the tears.

"I saw the shoes Colton who is she?" His eyes just widen as I say this and a small smirk appears on his face.

"Zara I think this baby's taking all your brain cells away?" He said chuckling a bit as his eyes cast down to my stomach and he runs his hands in circles along my bump.

Pushing his hands away once again I wipe my tears and Colton steps out of my way granting me access to the bathroom door which I gladly accept as I step foot in the bathroom only to see it empty.

Confused and wondering if the bitch jumped out of the four by four widow on the fourth floor I look behind me to see Colton looking around too.

"You can come out." He claimed and a body popped out of the closet half scaring me to death and half mending my heart back together as I see who it is. 

Not waiting for an explanation I jump into the arms of my best friend who I haven't seen in what feels like forever.

"Damn Zara talk about friendship you break girl code and date my brother, run away and don't invite me and you come back pregnant... at least we are both pregnant together so our kids can hang out." A loud gasp emits from me as I jump back looking at her fully in shock.

"You better fucking not be!" Colton roars from behind us as Nina bursts out laughing shaking her head no.

"No you jerk I'm not but since you guys are and Zara and I always talked about how our kids will be close in age I better start trying." She says jokingly.

"I will fucking lock you in mom's damn basement if you even go near Marcus's ass again." He says no sign of joking on his face. 

Feeling extremely guilty about accusing Colton of cheating on me I turn towards him and wrap my arms around his torso and bury my face in his six-pack of muscle. 

"I'm sorry," I mumble in his chest not even caring if he can hear me or not.

"You have nothing to be sorry for beautiful I have done nothing but hurt you in the past and I'm still committed to showing you how much I love and care for you." He plants a kiss on my head and I hear Nina gag making me laugh and turn to face her.

However, before she is able to talk Colton takes it as his turn.

"So ugh thanks to Nina I was able to set up this whole thing of where I was meant to pick you up from school, take you to a nice dinner, and then come back here. I wanted to help you and the baby relax cause I read this article online that too much stress can affect the baby and we don't want that so yeah." Smiling up at Colton I can't help but fall in love, even more, knowing that he has been reading about our baby.

"Okay I helped you set up but I'm not staying for the show so good day people and please wait till I get out the door to begin." Bringing my eyes back no Nina I laugh and hug her before she makes her way out of the room and I wait till I hear the door slam closed that I say what's on my mind.

"Colton I want to be your girlfriend again." His face drops and his eyes shoot to me as his brain rangles together what I said before a smile appears on his face and his lips crash onto mine.

💜

💜

💜

HELLO EVERYONE SORRY I HAVE BEEN SICK BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 55 AND DON'T WORRY THE STORY IS NOT OVER YET MORE IS TO COME!😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU THINK ZARA WAS OVERREACTING BY GETTING GEALOUS?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏