chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, recommend and comment

Love you all guys,

-------------------------------

Jace's pov

He kept walking around, then sitting, then growling, the back from the start again.

He was impatiently waiting till Cassandra arrived.

The fifteen minute wait was like hours for him.

But every minute they lost could cost them dearly later on.

It was already 4 pm and tomorrow is her birthday.

And hell, they didn't even know how far that bloody fortress would be.

He silently prayed that it was close enough to reach i a day.

"DAMMIT JACE, JUST SIT DOWN ALREADY" Dante said in annoyance and Jace resisted the urge to growl at his best friend knowing that he too cared for Lionesse.

Everyone here did.

They all tried to take another look on the blueprints Lionesse made, but they were all too distracted.

Charles and Esme were on the couch, silent after they called the Royal pack to assemble all the fighters and prepare for war.

Dante had his mate on his lap, while he explained to her about werewolves, mates and finally, Lionesse.

Apparently, Lionesse was a GREAT MMA fighter too, according to Lilian.

Tommy and Mark were both comforting and getting comforted by their mates.

Reia was talking on the phone, telling the beta of BlueWaters to start marching to Warrior pack territory, armed for war.

And Charon had just hung up, after telling BloodLust to come here too, armed as well.

He sensed her, before she even appeared.

Wolves from the Royal and Warrior class were special from the civilians because they had the ability to sense the presence of vampires and witches from a distance, while the civilians merely knew by the scent when they were close.

7 minutes later, a young woman entered the packhouse.

Jace wasted no time, as he quickly told her of the situation.

"I see. Yes i have mastered that spell well enough, but i cannot show you from a certain point. I have to show you the events from the day she was enslaved in the fortress"

"I don't care what you show us, just do it already. We are losing valuable time, dammit" Charon growled before Jace could even open his mouth.

Cassandra started talking in a foreign language. The language of the witches. And soon an image appeared in thin air.

It showed lionesse as a six year old, being pulled from her mother and as she was passing the men's cell latched on her father that desperately tried to keep his hold on his only daughter.

Esme started crying, remembering the day, while Charles closed his eyes.

Then it showed her being thrown in a cell with Reia. Sarah and Kiera in the cell next to them and the other females in the cells next.
Damon entered her cell and firstly inspected Reia.

Kyle growled, pulling Reia to him.

Lionesse yelled in her six year old voice, "Stay away from her you smelly old man" and jumped on Damon's back, biting his ear, while he screamed in pain, thrashing around.