26 | Allies

Narrator: "Love comes in all shapes and sizes!On great scape, Cad Bane and his notorious cruel band of bounty bunters, liberated Ziro the Hutt from a Republic prison, after holding a galactic senator hostage

On great scape, Cad Bane and his notorious cruel band of bounty bunters, liberated Ziro the Hutt from a Republic prison, after holding a galactic senator hostage. The jedi council have assigned Obi-wan Kenobi and Dakota Ky to retrieve Ziro the hutt. Unknown to the jedi, we find Ziro in the clutches of the five Hutt families on the distant World of Nal Hutta"

💫

Dakota opened her green eyes, coming to stare at the familiar ceiling of her temple bedroom. The world around her was not quite awake yet. Outside, the suns had not risen above the horizon of the city. She sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes as the dreams faded from memory. All she ever seems to recall from her dreams is the lone, dark throne at the center of a throne room.

Her back cracked a few times as she stretched her torso before slipping off from the bed. The floor was cold on her feet. She splashed water onto her face, thinking of what needed to get done today. Ziro the Hutt, the intolerable hutt who was freed from prison by none other then the famous Cad Bane. She instinctively rolled her eyes at the irritating thought of that particular bounty hunter. Her and Obi-wan Kenobi would be working together in order to recapture Ziro and bring him back to prison.

Her dark hair would be in its typical loose position, falling long behind her back. She walked towards her bed and grabbed her tunic from its hook on the wall. Out the drawn glass window, one of the suns was just beginning to poke out and say good morning. With her black tunic on and boots laced up, she went to her lightsaber which rested on the nightstand. Her fingers fiddled briefly with the necklace tied around the handle. It has been with her since she first constructed the lightsaber, and has withstood the harshness of time.

She hooked the saber to her belt and reached to tap the keypad and open her room door, but she found herself hesitating for some reason. Outside of this door is the rest of the galaxy. A new mission awaits, another sunrise and another sunset. Another day were she could accomplish everything, yet still lack absolutely everything. What is this hole in her heart? What is she missing, and why can't she figure it out?

Her finger pressed the button and she emerged out into the hallway, brushing those thoughts to the side. Jedi Master Even Piell was the first to greet her, then Ki Adi Mundi after him. She gave small, respectful head bows with each Master that she came across during her walk through the temple. She continued this until she entered through the doors of the war room, where Master Windu stood with Yoda. The grand Jedi Master was conversing quietly with a youngling "Good morning, Masters" Dakota greeted, stepping delicately down the stairs towards the center table.

"Continue this conversation later, we will, Youngling Dume" Yoda nodded, signaling for the young Jedi learner to depart. The boy bowed and left the room, not making eye contact with the Jedi who had just entered "To Nal Hutta, you go" Yoda reminded Dakota, resting his hands on his brown, wooden staff after the doors had closed.