Chapter 107

gone follow my ig 🙈
@myaxclipzz
@myathebeann
I'd appreciate it sm🥺✨💙
***
Saint Smith
12:00am
"Man the fuck you doin?" Hood spat, nudging me in my shoulder.

"Chu mean fuck I'm doin? Fuck you doin?" I asked.

"CHU MEAN fuck I'm doin? The fuck you got ya head down at the strip club for homie?" He asked.

"Cause..." I shrugged.

"Nigga cause what? Look at all the bitches up in here. There ain't nothing in the book that said you couldn't look at no other girls." He said rolling his eyes.

"I know I could look damn it. But I ain't tryna risk sh-" I spoke before feeling someone touch my shoulder.

"You tryna head to the back room with me zaddy?" Someone whispered, trying to take my hand and guide me back there.

I continued to stare at the ground obviously seeing it was a girl because of the heels she had on.

"Nah...I'm cool off that." I declined.

"Aight, fuck you then." She spat.

"Ya mama!" I shouted, picking my head up and watching her walk away. Then, I got a glimpse of my surroundings. Shit was wild.

Bitches was topless, serving drinks, dancing, giving lap dances, all that shit

"Nigga you look shook like you ain't never been here before? We came here so much, niggas knew our names by heart. You good? Outchea lookin a lil sick. You need some henny or sum?" Hood questioned, laughing like shit was funny.

"Man I'm finna go home. This ain't my scene. This wack anyways. Music trash, the bitches here fried, I'm tired and I GOT WORK TOMORROW." I sighed, heading towards the door.

"Oh hell nah you ain't leaving. I paid for both of us to get up in here. Took about an hour to convince you to step out the house, you ain't backing out now." He laughed, grabbing me back towards him.

"Man c'mon I got a family. This shit ain't for me." I huffed, mugging him.

"Aight." He shrugged, putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'll hit you back inna mornin." I yawned, walking towards the exit. I made sure not to make eye contact with any of the dancers nor the girls serving drinks as I headed out but of course someone stopped me.

"Man what?" I spat, sucking my teeth.

"I- I just wanted to know if you wanted a drink?" A girl asked shocked by who I was. She was young looking and it definitely had to be shawty's first night or some shit. She looked all scared and afraid and she barely had tips.

I looked at the drinks she had on the platter. Wasn't nothing good or anything I heard of before but I picked one up anyways out of pity.

I held it, downing the drink.