Part 40 - We're Home

*George's POV*

Three weeks left.
Three weeks left until I can see Tyler, until I can be with her, until I can finally let it sink in that I'm going to be a father.

*Tyler's POV*

Three weeks left.
Three weeks left until I can see George, until I can be with him, until I can finally let it sink in that I'm going to be a mother.

I found myself touching my stomach a lot more, and I swore I could see a tiny bump forming. I knew I was just thinking that because I knew I was pregnant, but it brought a smile to my face.

Two weeks left.
I could hardly wait until he was back.

One week left.
I was counting the days, the hours, the minutes...

*Billie's POV*

I took Matty's cool hand as we took off, I knew he hated planes.
He shot a pained smile my way.
"I hate flying." He said. I smiled sympathetically.
"I know. I love you." I said, leaning over to kiss his cheek. He smiled, seeming a little more relaxed.
After the painstakingly long and boring flight, two movies and many long hours of a very stressed Matty, we were preparing to land.
He clung to my hand for dear life, I snickered.
"Shut up, Billie. You know I hate planes." He said. I turned away and laughed quietly to myself. I saw George scrolling through pictures of Tyler on his phone, he really did miss her.
I leaned over the aisle to talk to him.
"Are you excited? Nervous?" I asked him. He grinned anxiously.
"Ecstatic and deathly nervous at the same time." He said. I nodded, patting his hand.
Ross was asleep but one of the hostesses was waking him up. He'd been hitting on her all flight.
"Sir, you'll need to wake up how. We're landing." She said, patting his arm.
"And I wouldn't want to be woken up any other way." He replied, grinning at the heat creeping up her neck and cheeks.
I looked over at Adam and Rachael, hand in hand, completely head over heels for each other.
I looked over at Matty, his arm veins popping out of his arm. He was freaking out and trying not to flip.
"You are incredibly cute when you're like this." I said.
"Like what?" He asked, tilting his head and loaning his grip in my hand.
"You. Scared. It's adorable. I love the arm veins, by the way." I laughed. Matty smiled goofily and tensed his arm, making his veins pop out even more. I laughed.
"Attention passengers - we have now landed, please follow your hosts and hostesses to the exits. We sincerely hope you enjoyed your flight." The intercom announced.
"Not likely." Matty mumbled, earning a chuckle from me.
"Guess what?" I asked Matty, kidding his cheek.
"What?" He asked grumpily.
"We're home." I said.
As we finally made our way out of the plane and through the tunnel that connected to the airport, George had become more and more nervous.
"You alright, Daniel?" I asked. He smiled nervously.
"I don't know. I just want to see her." He said, biting his lip.
We neared the end of the tunnel and George's grip on the handle his suitcase became tighter.
Once we got to the terminal, George's eyes connected with Tyler's. He pushed past the rest of us, disregarding everyone except Tyler. He ran towards her, not breaking eye contact.
"Ty." He whispered.
*Tyler's POV*
I stood at the terminal where George would emerge from. A sea of people flooded from the tunnel, unfamiliar faces that weren't George. I bit my lip. And then I saw George, at least a foot taller than everyone else. He locked eyes with me and pushed past Ross and Matty, despite their shouts.
He ran towards me, his suitcase lagging behind. "Ty." He whispered, snaking his arms around my waist and pressing his lips to mine. I had missed him so much.
"I missed you like crazy. I was going insane without you." He said quietly, kissing my cheeks, my lips, my nose. I smiled, hugging him.
"I love you." I said. His hands slid to my stomach.
"Is this actually happening, or is this a dream?" He asked. I smiled.
"It's real." I said, putting my hands over his.
"This is amazing." He said quietly.
"I can't believe you're back. I missed you so much." I whispered against his chest as I hugged him.
"I love you," He said. "and I have a question for you." He said, getting down into one knee. Oh my god what is actually happening right now? Is he going to ask what I hope he's going to ask? Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my GOD.
He pulled out a small black box and opened it, revealing a stunning white diamond engagement ring.
"Tyler Jane Rivera, will you make me the happiest man on in this Earth and marry me?" He asked, smiling up at me.
"Y-yes!" I said as George grinned, slipping the perfect ring onto my finger. He stood up, slipped his arms around my waist and picked me up, spinning me around. He put me down before pressing his lips to mine. There were cheers and shouts from passers-by. Our friends were grinning at us, Billie and Rachael were clapping. The intercom announced:
"Congratulations to the happy couple, we wish you well."
I grinned, looking at George.
"Guess what?" He asked with a wide grin plastered on his face.
"What?" I asked, grinning right back.
"You're my fiancée." He said before kissing me again.
Epilogue next chapter. :) x
Votes & comments are greatly appreciated.

- Anna