15. Shaadi Me Zaroor Aana - Part 1

The colour of the day was royal blue, though it was peach till the last moment then he said it should be blue and she didn't complain because blue was her favourite colour too. But then for her only he decided that peach would be the theme colour of the wedding day.

She was ok with everything he had decided, she just wanted a fish counter on the food stall on the wedding day, it was her only condition because after all she was a bengali and she didn't wanna give any chance to her relatives to complain about anything to her parents, they already did a lot just because she was marrying a boy who was not from their cast.

"The lights are not looking good.", observing the lights for longest time he commented.

"They are looking perfect. Stop complaining about everything.", she walked off from him.

"Look at them, they look dull.", following her he said.

"We can't change these at the last moment Darshan. And I don't even think we have to change it. The guests are about to come so for god's sake stop whining.", she told.

"Neha..", he was about to tell when she cut him off, "It's my engagement and I am telling it's looking good.", she said crossing her hands.

"Aha! As if it's only your engagement and I have nothing to do with it.", Darshan made a face.

"No you don't.", she faked a smile.

"Why you guys are fighting over now?", the male voice came from behind.

"Ask your friend na", Neha said looking at Neel and walked into the other room.

"What happened?", Neel asked with a chuckle.

"Bro look at the lights don't you think these are looking dull?", placing his arm around Neel's shoulder Darshan asked.

Neel looked at the lights and said, "No. I think these are looking perfect."

"My bad I asked you, you both have the same choices.", Darshan said being disappointed.

"Good choices you mean.", Neel added.

"That's why you both have me in your lives.", Darshan said proudly.

"Go and get ready or she will be fire again.", Neel giggled.

"Point. And for whom are you waiting? Get ready too.", Darshan said and rushed to upstairs.

* * *

"Go away from the mirror.", Neha tried to push away Darshan but she couldn't. He leaned to the mirror and adjusted his hair once again.

"Darsh I'm getting late.", She said
joining her hands.

"That's not my problem.", He said casually.

"Selfish. Go to your room.", She shouting this time.

"All the boys are in my room.", He looked at her.

"That's not my problem.", Clinging her teeth she said and pushed Darshan away with all the strength she had.
She took her earrings and Darshan walked back to the bed.

"Are you guys ready?", Neel entered the room asking.

"You can see.", Neha raised her arms up turning to him and gave a pose.

"Perfect.", Neel smiled at her.

"Hey bro take a picture of us na.", Darshan gave his phone to Neel then.

"Sure.", He took the phone.

"See told you Blue will look great on us.", Darshan told her with a 'I-Knew-It' smile on his face. They both stood wrapping their hands on eachother waist.