~30~

"Hyung! Noona!"

The second you and Jimin get over the steep slope of the road you're met with a worried Jungkook, his ebony eyes rounded and misty with tears.

"I thought something happened to you! I was going to walk to the school to come and make sure you weren't murdered!"

"Ah...sorry Jungkook...I got into a bit of a fight at school-"

"Noona! Your face! You have scratches on your cheeks!"

Damnit.

I didn't want Jimin to know.

"You do?"

"I...Ri Na only got me once.."

"Noona! You need to come inside! We have to get a bandage on it!"

"Actually Jungkook...we were coming to get you so we could go to the market again...and grab stuff for sundaes-"

You're cut off when Jungkook runs forward and wraps his arms tightly around you, his head borrowing deep into your neck.

"Noona....thank you for coming home safely....and...thank you for bringing my Hyung home safely..."

Awww....

His voice is barely a whisper as you pat his back tenderly, his soft fruity scent bringing you a sense of calm.

"You're welcome Jungkook...I'm sorry we were late because of me...can I make it up to you with an amazing ice cream sundae?"

"The kind with all the different ice creams and sauces?"

"Mhm."

"....can I pick a sauce?"

"Whichever one you want."

Jungkook releases you from his grasp and softly thumps his feet with excitement, his eyes how full of warmth and joy.

"Okay! Hyung! We get ice cream!"

"Mhm, we sure do."

You look at the two boys and smile softly, tiny spikes of pain ebbing through your cheek from the cuts made by Ri Na's fake nails.

They've become so close to me...

I hope it can stay like this..

···············

(Jimin's POV)

There's so much I don't know about Y/N...

I didn't know her mother had cancer...

So That's why she needs only a certain amount of money each time...she's using it to help pay her mother's hospital bills...

"Hyung!"

Jimin slightly jolts when he hears Jungkook's voice break his thoughts, his head turning towards the younger male's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Which syrup do you want?"

"Ah...um...I don't really know...chocolate?..."

"Noona! Hyung wants chocolate!"

Jimin's heart speeds up in his chest when he hears the mention of Y/N, his entire body warming up when she again laces her small hands in his.

Goodness...

What are these strange feelings I get whenever Y/N is around....

It's freezing outside and yet I feel like I'm going to burn up in my coat...