"Did I say 'shit' day?"

3rd

The camera panned toward a sickly Max as she swallowed a pill before downing it with water, she mumbled something to herself before putting on a smile and walking into the confessional

The camera panned toward a sickly Max as she swallowed a pill before downing it with water, she mumbled something to herself before putting on a smile and walking into the confessional. "I have a feeling that today is going to be a shit day."

_

Pam took a deep breath before walking up to Max after Jim had gone to the bathroom, she timidly walked to her desk and tapped on her shoulder. "Hey, Max, I just wanted you to know that you have nothing to worry about with Jim and I." her voice had a certain pitch to it, on that unnerved Max quite a bit.

Max looked at the camera crew before responding, "uh, I wasn't worried." She told her, raising her eyebrow, looking back at her computer.

Pam cleared her throat trying to gain the attention of Max again, "I'm just letting you know," she said almost forcefully, "just in case."

_

"Did I say 'shit' day?" Max asked the producers.

_

"The warehouse got a ping pong table last week. Now Jim comes down and plays with Darryl. Sometimes I bring him juice," Pam said smiling happily at the camera before looking off into the distance in a way reminiscent of when a girl is thinking of her crush, "he is such a 12-year-old."

_

Max

Today had been all around shitty, I've barely slept because Parry—the baby, (it's short for parasite), is literally draining the life out of me and making me sick at all times of the night, then on top of that the energy between Jim and I have bee...

Today had been all around shitty, I've barely slept because Parry—the baby, (it's short for parasite), is literally draining the life out of me and making me sick at all times of the night, then on top of that the energy between Jim and I have been weird even after last week in the breakroom, then Pam coming to up to me today just added to the bullshit.  I don't even know how we got here, I mean I considered her to be a good friend of mine, but maybe I'm crazy.

"Hey, Jim," I said smiling at him after he came back from the warehouse, he and Daryl have been playing ping pong on and off all day.

He looked at me with a smile, one a lot different from the others he shares with me; it's like the one he wears for Michael, "hi." He said.