Seven

Jimin was again asleep after telling everything about that night to taehyung who was gone back to his pack.

Jimin wanted jiyoon to meet his father who didn't get the chance to properly meet his father. Jimin didn't want him to grow up like he did.

After being rejected from Yoongi 6 years ago he immediately disappeared. He knew it was his destiny since he was born. He was found by a farmer near Pack's territory. He was abandoned by his birth mother right after he was born.

So he never wanted jiyoon to feel like what he felt.

Useless
Unwanted
Unattractive

He wanted his son to have a whole family. He wanted that for his baby boy. He loved him so much.

Jimin was woken up by loud shriek of his son. Jimin woke up immediately. But then he sighed when he saw hoseok chasing the boy.

“M-mommy save me from tickles monster. Ahhhhhhhhh---” then the boy Shrieks again loudly when -

-hoseok scooped him up in his arms.

“No. This tickle monster will tickle you until you admit you cheated. ”

“But I didn't cheat. Papa-Jin did. Ahhhhh” then again the boy was tickled. At this jimin smiled and told hoseok to stop teasing his son.

They were interrupted by taehyung who was now leaning against the wall breathing heavily. He had a smile on his face.

“Hyung wants to meet. ”

“Oh really. That's great tae. Take him. He wants to meet his daddy. Right baby ” jimin coaxed the little boy who-

-was now tiredly sitting in jimin's lap. The boy got shy and nodded in the crook of jimin's neck.

Jimin smiled and looked towards taehyung who didn't look happy.

“Aren't you going too Jiminie?”

“Yoongi hyung is mad at me tae. He won't like it if I go with yoonie. You know he hates me. ”

Jimin said in a sad voice.

“No Minnie. He doesn't hate you. You are his fated mate. And if you gave him a heir then you should be his luna. Not that Jiwoo. I don't like her”